HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predalien are too damn cool......

DSCF0034.jpg

The only thing I don't like is that damn seam running right down the middle of the dome.

Seriously, they couldn't figure out how to make 1 piece of plastic?

I agree Sabre, that seam is extremely distracting. It's all I can look at.

EDIT: I found a couple photos and in them I don't notice a seam of any sort. Maybe it's the lighting in the previous pic that makes the seem so easily noticeable?

shot by Wookster:
shelf1.jpg

evilalive:
DSCF0008.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone who ordered from Toy Square, I've got news for ya. I sent them an e-mail yesterday, and here is the response:

Hi Adam,

For now, we only received AVP-R Alien.
Hot Toys just produce a very limited quantity for their HK local shop for sale.
That's why just a few stores have it.

For oversea shipment, it will be releasing in end of Feb.

Once it comes, we will immediately ship it out to customers.

Thanks
Eric
Toys2

Not much longer!!!

Some one posted a great rear view of the Wolf Preds cleaner kit, can anyone remeber where it was?

He looks like crap in those photos. Really thinking about canceling... I think the NECA design looks much better.

@ RUMADMAN:
I AM an aliens only guy, but Wolf is soo damn cool. lol :eek:
Also, I got it for $130 dlvd, so I jumped on it. :D

@ Les:
Thanks.
Once I got passed the fact that this is my first and only Predator..... I kinda warmed up to having it in my collection. :)
Oh, and Les... clear out some of your PMs because I can't reply to yours.

Last edited:
Let me just throw this out there. Anyone who is planning on not buying this please contact me first. I will buy it at retail. Thanks!

new to these forums but I've been lurking since the aliens warriors were just a rumor, heh.

Although the pred looks too skinny to be movie accurate...I just have to have one!In my detolf my aliens have a pack and my uscm are in a squad, but my p2 pred is getting lonely :D

I cancelled the PA right after the movie and I hope everyone who gets it likes it, but I don't think it turned out that great.

Wolf looks good, but I think I prefer the original HT Pred body... I like the lean look and I think the P2 release are lean enough, so I'm just hoping his not too skinny... Can anyone with another Predator & Wolf post a comparison shot?

PS: I have been on the board much this week, darm it's exploded with posts since I last checked in... :google

I cancelled the PA right after the movie and I hope everyone who gets it likes it, but I don't think it turned out that great.

Wolf looks good, but I think I prefer the original HT Pred body... I like the lean look and I think the P2 release are lean enough, so I'm just hoping his not too skinny... Can anyone with another Predator & Wolf post a comparison shot?

PS: I have been on the board much this week, darm it's exploded with posts since I last checked in... :google

I don't see what's not to like about this figure. :confused:

Not my pic. (too lazy to take more right now)
up21543.jpg

Back