HT Appleseed figures have ..no bodies underneath?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear!!!
Nice bod, shame about the boat race!

I hope thats just an old generic head they've stuck on, it could otherwise drag this figure way down!:confused:

that should be. since most pix of that figure is headless. Also, this is suppose to be similar to the batman begin figure in style and construction. (and we all know how that one turned out)

That's most definitely a temp head, it's from Gatchaman.

If they go with rooted hair instead of sculpted hair, that will be the deal breaker for me, her hair is short so there's no need for it. It looks like Hot toys will be the one I'll most likely get.

That is what I was wondering....

I know the rules say you can't but others I think have before. What's the final verdict?

I used my points on the HT BD Endoskeletons I ordered. SS honored them with no problems.

Interesting. I am afraid to try it though because I think that if they don't honor your request you still lose your Rewards points. :google

It shouldn't be a problem. My friend used his too. I have also read on a couple of boards that they honored them for some HT product. Maybe they just need to update the FAQ on the Rewards Points.

Give their CS a call. They are really cool there.

Man I wish I had more rewards points to take a chunk off the Grid Alien. :monkey2 All I have now is $10 after I used them on a free Faramir.

Back