HT Alien 3 1/6 Dog Alien Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good pics showing up now. Still looks like a bit of a letdown, no changes made etc. The back legs look off as does the mouth. Anyhow, I'll keep my order with sideshow.

Awesome pics!
Thanks a lot.

Any intel on what the articulation actually is?

God knows. :confused:
If you really wanna know what's going on inside the joints, may I suggest you buy a Barbie and open her legs up. (not in the bad way) I reeeeally think it's the same type of articulation.

nicky, I tried my best to get it as low as possible:
DSC06795.jpg

DSC06794.jpg

DSC06792.jpg

Hi Facebox,

Thanks for the pics. Do you think it's possible to do a pose similar to the sideshow diorama piece? I think I'll will get this, even though it's not screen accurate, but seriously at the current 1/6 trend there aren't that many companies who can pull that kind of level in toys. Even the bigger names companies seem to crank out mediocre looking pieces.

The mouth is really my biggest turn-off on the piece. I think, aside from it being a quadruped, and overall sleeker in design, the mouth is what made me like him the most. The mouth and lips just look off, and especially the teeth. Does the mouth even close all the way? Be nice if he could somewhat pull off the "grin" he did after he killed Boggs.
________
Mediterranean Cooking

Last edited:
If you really wanna know what's going on inside the joints, may I suggest you buy a Barbie and open her legs up. (not in the bad way) I reeeeally think it's the same type of articulation.

That's cool, the important thing for me is that they're not just bendy wires.

Do you think it's possible to do a pose similar to the sideshow diorama piece?

I tried. It can't. :eek:

Does the mouth even close all the way?
What you see is what you get mang. Not even if you try to force the mouth closed.

Hey little brother I had no idea you hauled this one! Nor did I know about all the dio's!!

Way to let me know. ;)

Oh and yes awesome pics. :p

I hinted at it yesterday in your haul thread remember?
"*looks at new Hot Toys arrival*"?

That's cool, the important thing for me is that they're not just bendy wires.

Nope. No wires, but don't quote me on that because I can't see it.:eek:

this is the best damn pose for this dog....great mang!!:monkey5

I agree.
I'm just extremely happy right now. All I'm missing is the ALIEN alien, and I'll have a Hot Toys figure of every alien drone ever!
Of course I'd still be missing 2 key pieces.... the NEWBORN.

Long live the Queen.:joy

nicky, I tried my best to get it as low as possible:
DSC06795.jpg

DSC06794.jpg

DSC06792.jpg

Sickness!!! Best poses for any Alien figure I've seen so far.

Very nice and the pictures are also well done! Congratulations! I just need the head of the dog Alien for a project. So... that's not going to happen.

It's weid how to me the first pics HT released were ok looking but not all that cool but then when Facebox puts his pics up i suddenly am very interested in buying one. Facebox do you work for HT? :lol:lol:lol

DSC06791.jpg

[/QUOTE]

this is the best damn pose for this dog....great mang!!:monkey5[/QUOTE]

Yup, that pose is wicked cool! Great job Facebox and congrats on getting it before anyone!

Very nice poses and pics Facebox. Got mine today, so expect your dog day afternoon soon guys.

Back