HT Alien 3 1/6 Dog Alien Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predators

Wolf
Pred 2 elder
Pred 2

ALIENs

vasquez
hicks
hudson
apone
drake
ripley
custom newt
custom bishop
kane
dallas
aliens alien
lifesize 1:1 facehugger bust
cinemaquette alien

Favoritism ?.
:monkey3:rotfl

Now let sabres , facebox and abake post their stuff and put us both to shame. :lol

Damn dude i've watched all your videos and knew you had a pretty impresive collection but when you list it, it seems like you have a lot more. As for sabres, facebox, abake, stag, and the other various board members who have awsomes collections, i can only dream:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not to be negative & stray off the topic my fellow Alien fans...However just be prepared when HT releases their version of the original. I do like the HT Dog-Alien but yeah Nicky the '92 Halcyon kit does look dead on.

Oh man, I wish I had a collection as epic in size, value and taste as sabres'!

Actually, my collection is quite modest:

HT
Predators:
AvP Scar
AvP Celtic
AvP-R Wolf
P2 Elder

Aliens:
Alien Dallas
Alien Kane
Aliens Hicks
Aliens Drake
Aliens Ripley with PL
Aliens Apone
Aliens Hudson
Aliens Blue Warrior
AvP Warrior

I had the AvP-R Warrior as well, but it broke and I gave it away. Still haven't replaced it, but I plan on doing it sometime.

I also have the Medicom alien sitting in my POBox in Miami waiting for transportation, and the P1 pred, Dutch and Billy on pre-order, as well as the A3 dragon.

That's it on the "high-end" scale of things...

Other than that I have my McF, Aoshima and NECA aliens and preds, and the small scale Konami figurines.
Although I have seen many statues that I really like, I decided a long time ago to go for "action figures" and "dolls", as the statues were (and still are) too expensive.

About the "hooves" comment a few posts back, here's a pic of the movie prop (the puppet):

74438_alien004_122_350lo.jpg

Yeah, it's much leaner and skeletal - almost anoerexic looking compared to the HT version. My Halcyon kit is very accurate indeed if that's the movie prop.

And it's actually more like hooves with toes rather than just hooves like a dear.
Here's a re-cap for comparison to the prop:

05012009342.jpg

Mandel_Halcyon_3er_5.jpg

this figure is sweet but I didn't like the movie enough to spend this kind of money on it. I'll wait to get the Queen from Aliens that's supposed to be happening.:D

So far without having the HT figure I prefer McFarlane's MM6 figure. I think that one looks better and had a really long tail which is an important feature that I can't believe HT either missed or chose to disregard.

I agree. I think we're going to get a figure of Giger's Alien that looks alot like the bust they put out. It won't bother me as I've already got screen accurate representations.

Not to be negative & stray off the topic my fellow Alien fans...However just be prepared when HT releases their version of the original. I do like the HT Dog-Alien but yeah Nicky the '92 Halcyon kit does look dead on.

Thanks dude. I'm just a sucker for anything "Alien" related. Be it figure, statue or kit. :monkey5

Oh man, I wish I had a collection as epic in size, value and taste as sabres'!

Actually, my collection is quite modest:

HT
Predators:
AvP Scar
AvP Celtic
AvP-R Wolf
P2 Elder

Aliens:
Alien Dallas
Alien Kane
Aliens Hicks
Aliens Drake
Aliens Ripley with PL
Aliens Apone
Aliens Hudson
Aliens Blue Warrior
AvP Warrior

I had the AvP-R Warrior as well, but it broke and I gave it away. Still haven't replaced it, but I plan on doing it sometime.

I also have the Medicom alien sitting in my POBox in Miami waiting for transportation, and the P1 pred, Dutch and Billy on pre-order, as well as the A3 dragon.

That's it on the "high-end" scale of things...

Other than that I have my McF, Aoshima and NECA aliens and preds, and the small scale Konami figurines.
Although I have seen many statues that I really like, I decided a long time ago to go for "action figures" and "dolls", as the statues were (and still are) too expensive.

I agree. I think we're going to get a figure of Giger's Alien that looks alot like the bust they put out. It won't bother me as I've already got screen accurate representations.

Thanks dude. I'm just a sucker for anything "Alien" related. Be it figure, statue or kit. :monkey5

sabres ... you may know the answer to this question.
One of my fave scenes in aliens is when vasquez is in the vent with the pistol ( you know and ends up blown to pieces :( ).
I'm pretty sure I once seen a kit of vasquez fighting off an alien with a pistol :confused:.

Am I right or wrong ?. I'm interested if I'm right. :)

Although ts likely to be long sold out. :eek::(:rotfl

sabres ... you may know the answer to this question.
One of my fave scenes in aliens is when vasquez is in the vent with the pistol ( you know and ends up blown to pieces :( ).
I'm pretty sure I once seen a kit of vasquez fighting off an alien with a pistol :confused:.

Am I right or wrong ?. I'm interested if I'm right. :)

Although ts likely to be long sold out.

Yep, there is a kit of that scene. I have one in my collection.

It's called "STRUGGLE" and was release by Miniation Productions and is, unfortunately, long out of production.

It's a bit light on the detail as it's an older model, but it's a cool kit nonetheless.

Ca.jpg

100_3860.jpg

100_3859.jpg

100_3857.jpg

100_3855.jpg

Last edited:
:rock:rock thats the one. :rock

I love the way the alien has vasquez's arm gripped in its hand. Gives it a creppy feel. That seems a human thing to do , grab the arm. Freaky !. :horror

Love that kit . I hope can get one one day.

Guess what arrived today? Yup..."The Dragon"!!!!
School starts tomorrow, so I didn't get a chance to open the package yet......much less take pictures.

I hope not to disappoint. Pix will be up asap. Here's your chance to ask for any specific pictures you would like to see.
In the meantime, here are some pix of my X-mas hauls.

DSC06681.jpg

DSC06727.jpg

DSC06690.jpg

DSC06716.jpg

DSC06693.jpg

DSC06656-1.jpg

DSC06652-1.jpg

DSC06701.jpg

DSC06704.jpg

Yo FACEBOX, can we see a close-up of your HT Aliens Warrior (blue) in the top left of your display case? It looks like a great pose. It looks like you used a stand to prop it up.

Yo FACEBOX, can we see a close-up of your HT Aliens Warrior (blue) in the top left of your display case? It looks like a great pose. It looks like you used a stand to prop it up.

Yeah, the ankles are a bit loose, so it kept tipping over.
picture.php

Back