HT Alien 3 1/6 Dog Alien Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kovach

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's definitely out there in HK, here are some pics:

doga10ee7.jpg

doga09is0.jpg

doga08aa1.jpg

doga07ti1.jpg

doga06co5.jpg

doga05xt3.jpg

doga04os9.jpg

doga01hf7.jpg

doga02hm5.jpg

doga03br3.jpg

I wonder how the knee joints work.

Paint work and everything look sick. I just hate the legs. Maybe it looks better on all fours!? Like a woman.. ba-dum-dum.

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veil..

about time!!.. looking nice..:D

I'm soooo glad they are staying with the original type packaging..I hope I never see another cleaner style box again..:monkey4

looks good even though I hate seeing pics of it standing on its hind legs. It'll still be bought sooner or later though

There's a couple of really nice pics there.
Too bad they didn't change anything...

Oh well, once in hand it'll probably look nice.

I think it looks great!

The paint work looks amazing, even for a pre-paint.

Looks great! Curious about the legs, I wonder if they bend at all? I plan on posing him on all fours but wonder about the flexibility of the legs if they are rubber. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

If the legs on this thing are as easily broken as the Blue Aliens Warrior, we're all in hella trouble.

Hello to all of you!

Just got mine 2 days ago. Let me enlighten you all a bit on this figure.

1st, im not too sure what kind of mechanism they use for the legs cause they are all covered. I cant tell if they use wires or the same kind of joints of alien figures of old, as they do "click" into position when you bend them.

Yes, you could pose it on all 4, and it looks fab doing just that. one thing that is different from any old Hot Toys alien is that the legs are made from the same material as the body, soft rubber/silicone and not hard plastic. but in some parts, the shoulders and some parts of the arm, they are made out of clear plastic not unlike the dome on the head, so they do have that see-through thing going on there, which looks nice :D

And this thing is robust! its nothing like the Aliens alien. i should know. the right hind leg is a b***h to put in place! i tried dipping it in hot water and it still takes some force to get it in. in the process i've bent the leg in every possible position in attempt to get it in, and nothing broke! one thing you all should watch out are the fore legs, the pegs are really thin and it might break if you bend it funny. other than that, this thing is bullet proof, but you all should take care of the clear dome as not to scratch it

Last edited:
And this thing is robust! its nothing like the Aliens alien. this thing is bullet proof,
Except it's now covered all over in that rubber crap that detioriates in time. WHAAACK!!!

ohhhh, i've forgot that little detail .......:eek:

but its more aesthetically pleasing than any of the old alien though, if not a very lasting one :lol

Here are some shots of my dog. sorry for the super poor quality, took it with a camera phone with a nonexistent photo taking know-how :lol

05012009342.jpg

05012009350.jpg

05012009349.jpg

05012009351.jpg

Back