HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Predator arrived :rock

PICT1732.jpg

PICT1729.jpg

PICT1730.jpg

Last edited:
guess im gonna go ahead and let the waitlist compeltly convert. Just gotta hold off on buying anything for the next two weeks.....gonna suck

I love the love this figure is getting in this thread with photoshop and scenery. Hot Toys should be proud. I don't think any other figure has commanded such awe.

Received mine. Perfect shape.
These Predator figs are my first foray into HOT TOYS and for the money that these cost (particularly the Predator) I am not impressed.
They're cool, but nothing special.

I just got him last night - he is FREAKIN AWESOME!!

Although I am having some trouble getting him to stand up without the stand/base

Are you guys able to stand him up without the stand?

Last edited:
I'm getting the sideshow exclusive version. He currently in transit to E.U. (live in UK). Dont know whats happening with regular version. Would have thought that would be shipping now also though

Received mine. Perfect shape.
These Predator figs are my first foray into HOT TOYS and for the money that these cost (particularly the Predator) I am not impressed.
They're cool, but nothing special.

I'm sure the price has been going up on these things so they may seem 'not as worth it' as they used to be but for people who've long been collecting them or who are major Predator fanatics..well we'll pay almost anything within reason.

Back