HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't worry too much... I don't always get charged first day. But still seem to get my figures around the same time.

But if you ever get worried just contact Sideshow CS, they are very good about answering questions and helping customers.

i just got some ambiguous email from UPS saying that i've been billed for a "package" that weighs 6lbs and will be here the 30th.
oddly enough this figure isn't the only damned expensive thing i've ordered this month, so we'll just see what shows up.
seems like ssc could maybe shoot me an email saying they shipped it, or something.
but i guess they're too cool to do that.

:banana:banana:banana Mine ships tomorrow from SSC!!! They are about 15 minutes from where I live, convient, but UPS arrives late at my location :monkey4

Today was my Birthday, what a great belated present to myself, and I have a day off from work tomorrow, even better

Great pictures here. I just discovered this site sort of, I've been a long time lurker/member of the Mcfarlane toy boards.

I am still waiting for my Pred to arrive via BigbadToystore, eager to add him to my Celtic and P2 Predators.

:banana:banana:banana Mine ships tomorrow from SSC!!! They are about 15 minutes from where I live, convient, but UPS arrives late at my location :monkey4

Today was my Birthday, what a great belated present to myself, and I have a day off from work tomorrow, even better

happy birthday!. i also live like 15- 20 minutes away from them so im hoping to have this before the weeks end.

Mine'll be here next Monday!!!

Here, this should hold you over :D

IMG_5801.jpg

Got the e-mail from Sideshow:

Thank you for shopping at SideshowCollectibles.com! We are happy
to inform you that your order
has been charged,
processed and shipped.

But damn. They are charging twice as much for shipping as was estimated :(

And of course, it is scheduled to be delivered when I'm at work *grumble grumble*

Very cool J, VERY cool. The only nitpick maybe is that with mask on his head looks abnormally big. Other than that I love it, the detail is sweet but I think he could have used some accessories.

Back