HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hottoys Predator

Hi guys was wondering how many of you guys have ordered the new predator from hottoys? am just waiting on mine to arrive after its been release.

The latest date I came across was 5/30 for all three figures. I got the date from the biggest Hot Toys distributor in Taiwan. It may not be the exact date but it should fall around that date.

The latest date I came across was 5/30 for all three figures. I got the date from the biggest Hot Toys distributor in Taiwan. It may not be the exact date but it should fall around that date.

Yes this sounds about right because Toys2.net (Eric) contacted them not too long ago and they told him he would recieve his shippment sometime in June.

Usually HK gets them about 3 weeks before North America does. So my guess is around July 1st to recieve items in hand, in your collections.

Yes this sounds about right because Toys2.net (Eric) contacted them not too long ago and they told him he would recieve his shippment sometime in June.

Usually HK gets them about 3 weeks before North America does. So my guess is around July 1st to recieve items in hand, in your collections.

Can you tell me who HK is? Thanks

i just put in my name for the waitlist for the ex, hoping that I can pick up this figure.

Good luck! I'd say the undamaged mask is worth it. Wish it was the other way around though....undamaged light-up bio for the regular and an additional damaged non-light-up bio for the exclusive. Could have saved a lot of money.....:monkey2

Good luck! I'd say the undamaged mask is worth it. Wish it was the other way around though....undamaged light-up bio for the regular and an additional damaged non-light-up bio for the exclusive. Could have saved a lot of money.....:monkey2

wish it was like that as well, also makes sense that a damaged helmet wouldnt have the feature since its....well damaged. Undamaged helmet would have lights since its still in good working order.

wish it was like that as well, also makes sense that a damaged helmet wouldnt have the feature since its....well damaged. Undamaged helmet would have lights since its still in good working order.

:duh I'll never understand the reasoning or logic behind some of the decisions these companies make, seriously. I find it hard to believe that NO ONE at HT said what you and darren just said (which I agree with 100%). Mind boggling. :confused:

Its obvious why the perfect bio mask is exclusive. Because NOBODY wants the damaged mask, so the cant sell it. Honestly the damaged one just should not exist.

On a more serious note - Would anyone be willing to sell me their Perfect Bio mask ? :monkey3

Its obvious why the perfect bio mask is exclusive. Because NOBODY wants the damaged mask, so the cant sell it. Honestly the damaged one just should not exist.

On a more serious note - Would anyone be willing to sell me their Perfect Bio mask ? :monkey3

It's gonna cost you :D I'm paying an extra $55 for the exclusive version from Sideshow. Could've gotten a regular for about $140 here in Taiwan :banghead

On another note if they can sell out Dutch with the stupid exclusive headset I think they could've sold out a P1 with stupid exclusive damaged bio. The P2 BD exclusive sold out pretty quickly from what I can remember.

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

Damn, I wonder how high it will go on Ebay.:sick

Now correct me if I'm wrong but the actual light up mechanism is not inside the mask. Its just a light that plugs into the back of the mask, right? So the only thing stopping the perfect mask from lighting up is, they did not put a hole for the light to shine thru?

Back