HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, if I understand you correctly, HT never did a T2 arnold figure - just an endoskeleton - and they didn't get his likeness rights for their T1 figure - so its not a given that they have his permission.

you are correct :lecture:lecture

Does anyone have screen shots with the damaged Predator helmet please? :)

PDVD_012.jpg

sw006.jpg

I'm getting the exclusive version....looks closer to what it looked like in the movie.

Thats because they have an even larger production scale:rotfl

Oh absolutely. There's no way they would let this money making opportunity get away. But then again they should really limit us at 2 per person. It would really increase their sales. Blah. But yea those bullet hold are barely noticeable in the movie. I'm gonna stick with the Exclusive also.

I just wish the exclusive Bio came with targeting lights too.

Unfortunately in this picture I can't anything :( ... Could you take another screen shot please? I would watch Predator myself but my DVD's are at my GF.

Maybe you need to turn the brightness up on your monitor to see that. I can see it - to be honest that doesn't look like a bullet hole. It doesn't even look like a hole at all for that matter, more like a scorch mark.

fixed.
PDVD_012.jpg

definitely not a hole.
could be a scorch mark... or bird crap.
but, not a hole.

Re: predator

does anyone know what the release date is for the hottoys predator 1 ?

It might have been a good idea to ask this question in the Predator thread or at least be a little more clear in your question by renameing this thread.

And in ansewer to your question- Release date: Q2, 2009

So you're looking at sometime between April to June, thats all anyone knows right now.

Back