HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered mine from bigbadtoystore. I said I was going to wait but screw it! :lol If I get a better deal later on down the line I'll just cancel my order with bigbadtoystore.

Thursday I cancelled my order at BBTS and placed one at Razors.

Why'd you change your order? I heard BBTS is reliable. This will be my first order with them.

Could be price, but from what I hear, BBTS seems to be later to get things than other shops too.

As far as shop quality, I like them, I've done some business and I've got no complaints, thankfully haven't had need to test out C.S., but I can't speak to that. Hastle free cancellation is nice too.

It's up to you what you want to pay and when you want the figure, but if you choose to stick it out with BBTS I don't think you'll have any problems.

Could be price, but from what I hear, BBTS seems to be later to get things than other shops too.

As far as shop quality, I like them, I've done some business and I've got no complaints, thankfully haven't had need to test out C.S., but I can't speak to that. Hastle free cancellation is nice too.

It's up to you what you want to pay and when you want the figure, but if you choose to stick it out with BBTS I don't think you'll have any problems.

Thanks.:) yeah,I think I'm going to stick it out with them. I always like adding new companies to the list of places I order so I have a vaiety instead of just one or two places. I appreciate the info.

It's hard to say. I'd feel strong about this week, but there's a lot of new items out their they'll be offering at some point that have come out everywhere else but aren't up through them yet, can't tell if they'll flood one newsletter or spread it out, and what goes up when.

Will Newsletter be up again on Friday?
Cause to me it seems to be a bit muddled up since Xmas and New Years

No it should be back to Thursday and back to the normal contents. It's been minimal the past 2 weeks because of the holidays that's all.

I will buy him on ebay the day he is available in japan.
I want to have him as soon as possible no waitting for this baby !!

this is the one piece from HT that I have being watting for.

God those pics look fantastic.

Difference in price. I ordered a lot from BBTS and they rock, but sometimes their prices are too expensive.

Predator at BBTS $200

Predator at Razor's Edge $153

Oh,okay,I understand. BBTS says that the $200 price isn't final,though. It says on the website under the pred that the price will decrease when they work out a price with the company making them. So hopefully I won't get stuck paying $200.

*****NOTE - The price on this figure will be decreased, if we are able to work out lower pricing with our suppliers.

I've ignored every Predator release up to this point, but I had to order this guy. I don't need any other Predator or AVP figures but the original, and STILL the best!

I'm really keen on seeing the difference between this P1 Pred and the P2 elder - they both have the same armour:

411DSC_4859_302x439.jpg
307Elder_94_1_3x4.jpg

I'm really keen on seeing the difference between this P1 Pred and the P2 elder - they both have the same armour:

411DSC_4859_302x439.jpg
307Elder_94_1_3x4.jpg

They are both the same predator. The only changes are the obvious ones. They used the same costume from predator 1 for this

411DSC_4859_302x439.jpg
307Elder_94_1_3x4.jpg

Seeing them side by side really makes me hope now that they make the P1 head less elongated like the Elder.

Back