HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole Predator could be scaled up, but personally, I think the reason he came out smaller than the elder while still using the same lower body is because HT recognized the proportions could be better. I think the whole body proportion on the P1 looks better than the Elder, so they cut a corner reusing most of a body, redid the area that was weak, and the result is a bit smaller. I'm glad enough that they made the effort to fix those proportions. Sure if they hadn't, I wouldn't be able to really gauge how better it could be, but since I can see, I'm quite happy.

well I am getting the Godfather figure so maybe I could use his chair...:dunno

If so, pose him petting The Don's kitten and make sure to have his mandibles like this:

IMG_7314Small.jpg

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

always wonder how heavy the movie prop bio helmet weighted? that thing looks like it can break your neck if wear too long. :lol

The whole head was foam latex with the face cut out for the mask to go on. Believe it or not, the mask was foam too, and it was help in place with velcro. It would actually way less than having a couple pillows wrapped around your head. Think of the entire Predato, muscle, armor, and all, like a giant, smooth surfaced, matress foam in the shape of a Predator.

Just got my tracking number from Toys2...he'll be here next week!

Seriously? Man if I could get mine tonight that'd be awesome. If mine ships out tomorrow, I could have it by like Tuesday, oh man I can't believe he's that close :rock

Last edited:
Why can't there be different sizes of Predators just like there's different sizes of humans or animals? :huh

Why can't there be different sizes of Predators just like there's different sizes of humans or animals? :huh

reminds me of threads on a couple of Transformers forums where people get bent out of shape because the toys on their shelves don't line up:lol But I kinda see why people are upset, P1 is supposed to be the ultimate Predator and it kinda sucks he's the shortest one even though it was still KPH in the suit for P2. It doesn't bother me one bit though, I need this Pred asap:naughty

My sincerest apologies...the email I got today was from Toys2 and had a UPS tracking number...but it was to tell me that my other package was delivered. I'm not sure why they even sent it.

False Alarm!!!

*Puts on flame suit*

My sincerest apologies...the email I got today was from Toys2 and had a UPS tracking number...but it was to tell me that my other package was delivered. I'm not sure why they even sent it.

False Alarm!!!

*Puts on flame suit*
:mad::mad::mad: Well that's officially the meanest trick anyone's played on me in a while.

False Alarm!!!

*Puts on flame suit*

Well, if nothing else, a big thanks because I noticed they still hadn't updated my shipping address like I asked last week so I called and got that square, now I know it's ahead of time.

Not really sure why it happens, but I always get a delivery confirmation email from UPS when Toys2 sends something, maybe cuz they're outside the US.

T2FANATIC said:
Ask and thou shall receive.

pred1p.jpg
pred6.jpg

Since you have both the P1 and P2 let me ask you: the bloody skull with spine accessory that comes with both, is it smaller for the P1? Or are they the same exact size!? Because the one that comes with the P1 looks smaller and I get the feeling HT did that so it would be in scale with the P1.

P1 is too short when stand next to Dutch.:sick Making a convincing fighting scene could be tricky. He look amazing nonetheless. I might keep two P1 on my shelf, with and without bio. My money will tell :lol

Back