HT 1/6th WM 2.0 Bust breakdown pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Username

Last Son Of Krypton
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. Picked a couple of these up at about half price over the weekend, just to get the weapons mount, so i decided to strip one to see how it works. Just as an FYI for anyone who is wanting to strip one but afraid to do it.
In short, it's a simple solution. HT have a moulded light peg with two LEDs on it(Which will be identical for all busts in the range), with a two piece body(Front/back halves), and a separate head/neck piece. There are four parts to the weapons mount(I didn't strip that as i need it for a custom i am doing), and the gun is in three pieces, and screwed to the mount from the inside.
I am guessing every bust would be the same. All you do is pull the lighting bar from the bottom, and prise the body apart.

B70ADC4C-7FE7-404A-9CAB-AEAD3C7A6696.jpg

A4C608D9-0143-4D6F-9B4D-A9282B2AB1B2.jpg

C6F535ED-524E-4BEF-BFC3-2359C81621FD.jpg

8A415899-4DC7-4C64-8D10-E31BCFC98CEC.jpg

FA664EC3-DE17-46CF-A3BA-D6BC409048EC.jpg

Nice work Bar. Almost grabbed one of these to destroy but ended up using something else. :lol

I just needed the weapons mounts, and at $25 each, i figured it was cheap enough to buy the busts. I am thinking of adding a chaingun to one, and a rocket launcher to the other one(In an Old Skool WM style), to put on my WM 2.0 figure.
What was the project you were going to use it for?

I just needed the weapons mounts, and at $25 each, i figured it was cheap enough to buy the busts. I am thinking of adding a chaingun to one, and a rocket launcher to the other one(In an Old Skool WM style), to put on my WM 2.0 figure.
What was the project you were going to use it for?

Nice, I wanted the canon from this and after searching eBay for a few weeks for a spare from any WM set I gave up looking and went with something different. I'm using it for my third Titan Hero Hulkbuster project. I still may scoop one of these up and part it but I thought these were 60 bucks?

Nice, I wanted the canon from this and after searching eBay for a few weeks for a spare from any WM set I gave up looking and went with something different. I'm using it for my third Titan Hero Hulkbuster project. I still may scoop one of these up and part it but I thought these were 60 bucks?

Zavvi had a sale over the weekend.

Yeah where did you get this for $25? I want to get one for a buddy.

Sorry. I just checked and they are all sold out. Their sale is still on, but WM was the cheapest of the lot. It's the reason i picked up two.

Sorry!

Back