Howdy, Pilgrims.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jables316

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Evenin'. My name is Mace, but I go by Jables316 on here, over at OSW and on eBay. I have a one-year old son who seems to recognize Darth Vader when he sees him on TV(I'm attempting to brainwash him into his first words being "Han shot first!"). He's named Jensen Phoenix, after Jensen Ackles and River Phoenix, two've our favourite actors(can you see a pattern forming?), and he absolutely is the light of my life, without him and his mom, I literally wouldn't be here.

I'm lucky enough to work at Forbidden Planet in Birmingham in the U.K, so I get to see a lot of the stuff we talk about on here up close. It's both a blessing and a curse; Blessing because it is all so damn cool, curse because I cannot afford as much've it as I'd like.

I collect comics(anything by Garth Ennis, Frank Miller, or starring Wolverine or the Punisher), toys of several descriptions and scales(McFarlane, NECA, Hasbro SW and Joes, a LOT of various 1:6), and I have a real soft spot for old horror movies and paperbacks.

Favourite Movies are Star Wars, Indy, Ghostbusters, The Exorcist, The Shining, The Beyond, all the classics.

Favourite music would be 90's guitar stuff mostly, the Brian Jonestown Massacre, Oasis, Jesus and Mary Chain, with a little heavier stuff(Rob Zombie, Monster Magnet, G'n'f'n'R) and some blues, too(John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Son House, Robert Johnson). I am also a massive, massive Bill Hicks fan(It's just a ride!).

Favourite TV shows: The 70's Incredible Hulk, with Lou Ferrrigno and Bill Bixby, The X-Files, Deadwood, The Young Ones, Red dwarf, oh, and the almighty Supernatural!

I will be 35 in December. Nobody believes me when I first tell them my age, I guess it's because surrounding myself with comics and toys keeps me young!

So, I guess that's it, if anybody wants to know anything else, please feel free to ask. I don't bite. Much. Anymore.

Peace:wink1:

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I dig this place, 'cause everybody's at least as nuts about this stuff as I am(of course, or we wouldn't be here, right?). And yeah, I love working in that kind've environment, you get to meet a lot've like-minded people. A few nutjobs, too, like, but you get those anywhere, right?

WELCOME to the show master windu or mace if i may ? happy collecting ,rock on gnr 4ever ha ha .......

Back