How will you display your Obama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calcifer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this true-type body is going 2 be very popular among allot of us freaks ..but we collect high end action figures and statues based on super heroes and badasses ..so how is the president going to look in your collection?? surely not all presidential!?

bark.jpg

My Dx batman will have to go next to the joker in my collection ..so who will ride the batpod?? ..thats where my Obama comes in!:) might give him a machine-gun and a sword 2 :lol

If I had the Hot Toys Rocky figures, I'd put him in Apollo Creed's Trunks, and the BBI G. W. Bush in Rocky's.

Haha, didn't know this was even coming out. I noticed "limit ten per customer". Holey Shiyaaaat who the hell would order ten Obamas???

Anyway I think there is tremendous potential for a "pose-off" contest like the SW one. :D

As much as I like our President. I'm not buying a figure of the man. :lol

In a suit most days but I'm thinking a head swap onto Iron Man's body would be cool. That would help him fight injustice and keep America safe.

Whoa, that's awesome. I've been hoping an Obama figure would come out that has a good head sculpt. I didn't care for Dragon's but this one may fit the bill.

As for how I will display him...I'll need to find a suit and I'll put him next to my other presdiential (Bush, Reagan, Lincoln, Jackson, Jefferson, Washington) and patriotic (Ermey, Navy SEAL, Uncle Sam, Ben Franklin) figs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back