How Weird Am I....Musings about collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget about me - I'm here too!
hallo.gif

I never played with dolls. I played with my Godzilla and Dracula figures. So, like you, dr2red, not much has changed in 40 years!

devil.gif

ResistorServe.jpg

Hey Jeremy - I'd be your friend... If James would ever let us meet! :lol

Last edited:
No one is weird here.......we are all just freaks.......and we are happy as hell about it!:D

It's really awesome to see ladies post here as it would be awfully boring if there are only guys hanging around at this board.....I would love to see more ladies join us as members!:chew

Karl Stromberg said:
You're not weird....besides don't care what others think , they're just ignorant :monkey2

I consider myself more female than male , always had a very strong feminine side...it's just part of my personality :eek:

:google :google :google

lcummins said:
I think it's great that you collect what you love! And I especially like that you love sci-fi, horror, fantasy and the like!!! Oh, and by the way, what ever happened to pictures of your Patient Zero and other zombies??? :stick

Well, I have been slacking in the picture taking area. I have a new bookcase that I will be using for storage and display and once it is up the guoulish trio will be displayed. I am trying to come up with an interesting backdrop instead of the boring wood look. Maybe a movie poster or a 3 d type image.

WIERD? What's WIERD?! That's what I've been all my life! (I know this becase my friends and family all tell me so.....all the time!) I've been messing with puppets, marionettes, yes, dolls, action figures and now collectible action figures since,....well, forever. I grew up on Sci-Fi and horror movies! I sat in a darkened theater on Saturday afternoons, unable to keep my popcorn in the box, terrorized (and loving it) by the good old black and white films of "ANTS" and "The Creature From The Black Lagoon"!

There.....If any of you know when those movies were headliners, then I've blown it and confessed MY age bracket! Wierd? No such thing. We're all just brothers and sisters in touch with our inner child and the outer limits!:lol :lol :lol :D

Hey Jeremy - I'd be your friend... If James would ever let us meet! :lol[/QUOTE]

I can't blame Jamie....I never leave the comfort of my garage in WLA...:lol

...well I am pretty cool :cool:
We will be there Thursday, I think everyone has seen Bodie's butt, so he should be easy to spot. :lol

:lol You are just as normal as all of us collectors, it's the passion that counts!

Back