How was your ordering experience this week?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waited to load a Sideshow page until I saw someone here had gotten through, as I didn't want to clog the server needlessly. Once I saw a post that ordering had begun, I loaded the main page. It was really slow, but eventually the streamline ordering page did load. I was able to log in, and place my order, but each step of the way was reaally slow. I got to the purchase button, and the confirmation page failed to load at all.
Apart from this hiccup at the end, it went slow and smooth. I only loaded one page, and then waited!

Hope things keep improving, and thanks to all at Sideshow who are trying their hardest to help us get what we crave!!!:peace

I too was at work and had to call my order in. Very fast and friendly. Got home to find an email confirmation so I was very happy! :banana

Smoooooth. Logged in exactly at 12:00 (CT). Had completed the ordering by 12:02:03. Can't really ask for anything much better. Thanks to all of you all (and I'm sure Chris was sweating bullets to see if there would be a repeat of the Obi-Wan). Great job!

It went pretty smooth, although the pages loaded kinda slow and I was'nt totally sure it was working. I sorta expected it to be a little slow with all the orders though, and it did work, I'd say I was done at about 10:12am and was very pleased. Great job to the Sideshow Web Team! Thanks!:peace

I ordered via phone, and there were three instances where my cell showed that I had been disconnected while I was on hold. I don't know if that's SSC's fault or my cell's.

Eventually (eighth try), someone got to me pretty quickly and I was able to order up, no problem. Easiest experience since Exclusive Priority Pre-Order Madness swept these boards with Anakin.

Pretty good I must say. Encountered an error at one point but okay after a refresh.

First time user of the priority pre-order today and I must say it went very smooth. Took me less than 10 minutes from start to finish. :D

perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but again, this is no Star wars.....

Super fast for me also, maybe because I waited 30 min. into the ordering before I attempted. Thanks Sideshow. :D

No probs for me at all !. No more than 2 or 3 minutes from start to finish.
The only thing for me is that i didn't get my confirmation e-mail. I have clicked on the resend button in my account but didn't get that one either.
All the details are in my account though so iam pretty sure that everything is alright.

I knew about it, I prepared for it, and it was good. I had the job done in 4 minutes this time, unfortunately I forgot to use the coupon... Anakin and Obi-Wan both took me about 10-15 min, and I didn't really mind about that. Patients was my ally.

I placed my order by phone at 12:05, as I was at work and in the middle of a meeting. Getting through was easy, placing the order was easy, my concern is that I have yet to receive any sort of order confirmation number from Sideshow yet. I was told by the individual that answered the phone and took the order that the confirmation e-mail should hit my e-mail within two to three hours. At this point it is the day after and I have still not received my confirmation e-mail notice.

Back