How was the streamlined Priority Pre-ordering?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could not possibly have been more pleased with the Priority pre-ordering. It facilitated the entire process a great deal.

Very clean. It was so smooth I received a receipt number via email yesterday night.

Last edited:
Chicky said:
The Sideshow Collectibles web team has been working our little fingers off to improve your pre-ordering experience with us. The Lurtz Premium Format Priority Pre-ordering is an example of our recent improvements.

We would like to think that we are perfect, and for a few minutes Chris & I will pretend. However, let us know how your ordering experience was through this new system and feel free to leave us suggestions for further improvements!

Best,
Chicky

...went smooooth as butta...

Chicky,

This time out it was SOOOO Smooth, I thought I died and went to SideShow Heaven via my DSL. I got my order confirmation at 10:01AM PST. Quick as lightning, I'd say!

SSC keeps getting better ALL the time.

:peace

Brilliant - slashing bandwidth demands per page to allow greater total traffic. It was very smooth. Congrats! :banana

it was definately faster than the previous times, but the page didn't like load that quick but it's still fine. at least it didnt go blank and stuck there like previously.

was able to get the order in quite smoothly. good job!!

Chicky said:
The Sideshow Collectibles web team has been working our little fingers off to improve your pre-ordering experience with us. The Lurtz Premium Format Priority Pre-ordering is an example of our recent improvements.

We would like to think that we are perfect, and for a few minutes Chris & I will pretend. However, let us know how your ordering experience was through this new system and feel free to leave us suggestions for further improvements!

Best,
Chicky

Horrible...b/c I was at work with no computer

BTW, I think the system is great! I am glad you guys were able to figure out a perfect system.

A+++ For the Sideshow team!

Very slow for me... about 7 minutes in total for the order to go through, but it went through. At first a little confused by it, but it wasn't difficult.

It was a bit slow, it took me about 2 minutes to go from log in to purchase confirmation. But I was on at 10 PST, so I would imagine that traffic was pretty heavy then. Overall, I give it an A+,Chicky, you guys/gals did a great job.

Back