How was the streamlined Priority Pre-ordering?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicky

SSC VIP Goddess
Reaction score
The Sideshow Collectibles web team has been working our little fingers off to improve your pre-ordering experience with us. The Lurtz Premium Format Priority Pre-ordering is an example of our recent improvements.

We would like to think that we are perfect, and for a few minutes Chris & I will pretend. However, let us know how your ordering experience was through this new system and feel free to leave us suggestions for further improvements!

Best,
Chicky

Absolutely perfect! Thank you!

And thanks for listening to the suggestions, the pre-order window for Newsletter members based on login is the way to do it. Great job!

:peace

I didn't order one, but I had no problem at all getting to the order page to check it out. I hope Obi-Wan goes as smoothly.

Of all the exclusives you have done from any line that I've ordered this was the easiest ever!! You all did a perfect job on this and I look forward to this being how its done because I can get in and get out so I don't take up server space. FREAKING FANTASTIC JOB SS!!!!!!!!:banana

like I say the real test will be 12" obi-wan as star wars has a bigger fan base and is more affordable the the modest collector

Streamline Ordering was FAN-DAMN-TASTIC!

Best ordering experience I've had so far on a hot item like this.

Cudos to the Sideshow web team!

JS :joy

About the time it went for sale, the page was taking around a minute to load.

I had it timeout once as well.

Overall though, very nice!

Back