How to repair a HT figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decided on glue and will be working on him this weekend. Thanks for all the input guys I really appreciate it.

I have two of the Alien figures. One is the Warrior and the other is the Dog Alien. Both ended up having joint problems and were a pain to fix but I ended up doing knee surgery on both. Never thought one day I would have to perform knee surgery on two Aliens. :rotfl

Third Planet here in Houston. They are just bad and terrible customer service.

I only paid $200 for the Alien and he was "MIB"...I hate that term so much.

Well, MIB and MISB is two different things. But if these guys are being cawks dispute it with your credit card, tell them it's "not as described" and make sure you contact the merchant first (your CC company will ask you that) in this case the sleazeball comic shop. Good luck! :wave

Did you buy the figure with a Visa or Mastercard? If so call them and explain you have a merchant who screwed you. For 200 dollars I'd dial the phone before breaking out the glue.

Did you buy the figure with a Visa or Mastercard? If so call them and explain you have a merchant who screwed you. For 200 dollars I'd dial the phone before breaking out the glue.

:lecture:lecture:lecture If it's not in the same condition as when you bought it, they might not have to take it back.

Back