How to make port of wrist peg smaller for 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone just wondering if anyone knows how to condense the port of a wrist peg a bit more to enable a firm fit for the peg for 1/6 figures preferably a hot toys 1.0 city hunter pred hand? please let me know. I know there are customizer out there that have done this. The hand's port is a bit too large which hinders the hand from being a snug fit.

Thanks--Alex
image.jpegimage.jpeg

You can try to layer either some nail polish or glue around the peg that you want to plug into the hole. A little trial and error and eventually you will have something that should work.

I've done it to Hasbro gloves, i used miliput and filled the socket, use a spare peg with a little wd40 on it, and just before the miliput sets push it into the hand to form the new socket and let it set.
If it's all gone well the wd40 should have acted as a barrier and the peg can be removed, leaving you with a newly formed hand socket.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone again for their suggestions and methods. Sadly I don't have any of those materials, well I had milliput about 2months ago but did a custom=gone. Wanted to tell everyone of another suggestion which most likely all do know: a strip of paper. Helps to get a smooth snug fit with easy slip on and off kept in place by krazy glue! When in doubt and low on supplies use paper[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the opposite question! i need to make the peg hole a hair bigger in my figures hand. i have a plastic hand that wont fit the peg but the hole seems big enough

https://i.imgur.com/MtOPit6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1WMcGjK.jpg

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I thought everyone stopped replying to this awhile ago! How to make the peg bigger I wish I could help you but I'm very limited on customization for figures. The best I could tell you is heat up the plastic with hairdryer (which you may have done already) cool some or not and try to expand it with opening scissors or pushing he peg in so when it does cool and go back to hard state hole will shape itself to peg that it's on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back