How to install lforigno's TDK Cape?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr3dato8

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently bought one of lforigno's TDK velvet capes, but I haven't realised that it would come without the clips that secure it.

Is there a way to install the cape onto the DX02 so it would stay firmly in it and wouldn't fall out if I was to mess around with the figure?

I heard that most people would just stuff the ends of the cape into the slots but that won't make it stay in firmly.

Any advice/suggestions?

Glue two very small pieces of plastic to the ends of the cape and they act as clips. Aternatively, place a small blob of glue / PVA on the ends and let then harden - instant cape clips. Simply stuffing the ends in however, does work.

No glue is needed nor any other piece. Just take the designed ends of the cape and with a small tool stuff them into the slots of the armor. It is very easy.

No glue is needed nor any other piece. Just take the designed ends of the cape and with a small tool stuff them into the slots of the armor. It is very easy.

I use a screwdriver. Works great.

Thats what I have been told but as I understand that only works for "put it on shelf and never touch" purposes. I tend to mess around with figures so I would need it to stay in firmly.

Thats what I have been told but as I understand that only works for "put it on shelf and never touch" purposes. I tend to mess around with figures so I would need it to stay in firmly.

Who ever told you that didn't jam the cape in far enough.

Use the back of a tweezer and just push it in. It will stay.

Instead of starting a new thread for just one question, you should post it in the thread for that figure, or ask lforigno himself.

Back