How do I install lforigno's cape on the DX02 TDK Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel-31

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just got mine in but I'm confused as to how to install it. No clips or instructions? Any help is appreciated :)

If it's the same as the BB TF Bats you just take the head off, put the cape on with the slit in the top at the neck post and reattach the head. Futz with and done.

If it's the same as the BB TF Bats you just take the head off, put the cape on with the slit in the top at the neck post and reattach the head. Futz with and done.

Thanks but there is no slit in the TDK cape. It has two endings that go on to each of the figure's armor cape cavities. The stock cape has plastic clips that fit on to the cavities but the lforigno cape doesn't. Just wondering if people used double sided tape or something...

No BB and TDK are differenT. While you have a hole to put the neck through for BB, you have two lose ends for TDK. There are no clips. Just take a teeth pick or a tweezer (recommended) and push he ends in the hole for the clips until you have it at the correct length. Check out Lances thread... You will find dozens of helping pics. Its in the DCCustoms section.

No BB and TDK are differenT. While you have a hole to put the neck through for BB, you have two lose ends for TDK. There are no clips. Just take a teeth pick or a tweezer (recommended) and push he ends in the hole for the clips until you have it at the correct length. Check out Lances thread... You will find dozens of helping pics. Its in the DCCustoms section.

Thanks! That was helpful :)

Back