How to get rid of a troll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, weak troll.

Should have kept going until Woodhouse knocked on his door, then tweet "Woodhouse is at my door, BRB".

He could have found me....and I would have had at least a couple people recording....and then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for all he had...troll on that....

Yeah, I'd gladly open the door and take a fist to the face. Think of the publicity and all the money that'd come flowing in.

You could say that you made a professional boxer, come to your house, and beat the crap out of you. How many people can say they've had that happen to them?

WASTED OPPORTUNITY FOR GOOD LOLZ

Well, the person was probably already wearing a helmet so I don't think it would have been that bad.

As long as you were prepared (he was taking pics and tweeting afterall), I'd say you'd be pretty good (unless he had the intent to kill). Hell, if you're a gun owner, you'd be golden.

Or maybe the boxer was smart enough once he got there to antagonize the guy enough to take the first swing then its open season on troll.

Why do people defend the coward behind the keyboard? :dunno

If the boxer did fight him he could get in major trouble depending on the state because he is a professional fighter. but the troll did what trolls do so it worked out.

Or maybe the boxer was smart enough once he got there to antagonize the guy enough to take the first swing then its open season on troll.

he wasn't smart enough to block the guy on twitter....he would have been out a lot of money....trust me

If you're going out of your way to travel to some little prick's house (a stranger), I don't think you're going there with the intent of "giving him a talk".

It didn't sound like he wanted to do much more than scare the crap out of him.

Remember that story of the guy who travelled crosscountry to set some troll's house on fire?

from a welterweight? Please....my jaw would be just fine...

How much money are you going to get in a lawsuit over a bloody lip?

It didn't sound like he wanted to do much more than scare the crap out of him.

Remember that story of the guy who travelled crosscountry to set some troll's house on fire?

True, true.

Still a great little story.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1-IihX6yY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
Back