How to decide on your first SideShow 1/6 Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think that if the Bounty Hunters are your favorites, and you want Vader to go with them, then Vader must be your first figure.

And while you are waiting for Bounty Hunters to get made, you can back Vader up with a couple of Stormtroopers or an Imperial Officer or two to decorate the area that surrounds the spot where the bounty hunters will eventually be.

My first Star Wars SSC was ep 3 Obi Wan and Darth Maul I've gotten a few more since then, but got Darth Vader for Christmas from my wife and kids and I think he's the best they have done so far, but the old Ben Kenobi is really nice too got him a few weeks ago for $45.00 0n gohastings.com you really cant go wrong on most of SSC's

vader is uber-awesome and prolly my favorite of the line so far. boussh, maul and anh obi-wan are also among some of the best that ss has to offer. that being said start with your favorite one that is available.

Back