How To assemble JOKER head on tru type..QUESTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOZEclone88

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the DX joker figure, specifically the police officer joker assembly. I bought a tru-type narrow figure and am currently attempting to put the joker head on. I have never taken a head off of any of my hot toys figures, so I am new to this process. My basic question is how am I supposed to attach the joker head to the tru type body? There appears to be two separate pieces I’m working with. One piece is a longer neck piece that had the tru-type included head attached to it, I removed that head and now have that neck piece. Another included piece is a stand alone neck joint piece that was also included in the Tru-type figure(this piece is much shorter)…So what am I supposed to attach the joker head to? I’m assuming that I attach the joker head to the short neck joint, then snap the neck joint into the tru-type figure…is this correct? Also is the joker head supposed to just rest lightly in the neck joint, or is it supposed to snap into place? Any help/input would be appreciated….

You're supposed to use the short neck joint, since cop joker has a sculpted neck. There should be a 'gasket' or ring inside the neck to make the joint fit tight. I can't remember if this was included with the head sculpt tho

You're supposed to use the short neck joint, since cop joker has a sculpted neck. There should be a 'gasket' or ring inside the neck to make the joint fit tight. I can't remember if this was included with the head sculpt tho

that gasket/ring is included with the joker head, so am i supposed to just push the head in until I hear a snap (the head should snap into place?) It seems really tight...

that gasket/ring is included with the joker head, so am i supposed to just push the head in until I hear a snap (the head should snap into place?) It seems really tight...

You might feel a slight click and you might not. If you can, look at the neck just make sure the ball at the end of the stem (coming up from the torso) is sunk in the socket. If it is, you're good to go.

I'd like to point out to the forum this is a good example of a n00b question respectfully answered by the forum. Specifically veterans of the board. 65% less doucheyness.

Back