How old are you gamers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how old are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well? You a noobish COD fanboy? Or is Pac-Man still where it's at for ya?

:lecture

Started with Atari! Not really a big gamer anymore only games i play are almost anything made by Rockstar, and i just beat The Last of Us.(I also enjoy LOTRO as well from time to time) Basically it's gotta be a masterpiece at this point for me to get into it.

Last edited:

Started with Intellivision and the like.
True like OSCORP, the game has got to be great to keep me hooked.
I know I'm late to the party on this one, but my son got me hooked on Red Dead Redemption recently. Fantastic game. Almost finished, looking forward to Undead Nightmare.

Old enough to mount :naughty

Started with Turbografx 16 I think.

What... I'm 27! I'm so tired of you danged kids, and yer mountin' and yer twerkin'. That's a paddlin'. Why back in my day... well, I can tell you a thing or two from back in my day. Don't make me take off my belt!

angry+old+man+%284%29.jpg

Started with Intellivision and the like.
True like OSCORP, the game has got to be great to keep me hooked.
I know I'm late to the party on this one, but my son got me hooked on Red Dead Redemption recently. Fantastic game. Almost finished, looking forward to Undead Nightmare.

One of the best games of the last 3 years IMO! If not the best!

What is this? Another poll started by Oscorp. I'm shocked. :lol

I'll be 32 next month and I play lots of games. If it looks interesting to me I'll give it a shot. Been playing all the time since the original Nintendo in 1985.

What... I'm 27! I'm so tired of you danged kids, and yer mountin' and yer twerkin'. That's a paddlin'. Why back in my day... well, I can tell you a thing or two from back in my day. Don't make me take off my belt!

angry+old+man+%284%29.jpg

28. I was about to say im old but then i saw the votes and thought it would annoy the real old codgers if i called myself old being younger than them

33 started with the NES and Gyromite, hoggan's Alley, Mario, Castelvania, Zelda, TMNT. As well as Game and Watch and Tiger.

22 started with Sonic on Sega Genesis but didnt really start getting into it till Metal Gear Solid for PS1

Back