How much would you pay for AVP Elder???????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthjuan007

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to fellow members I've gotten the Celtic, Chopper, and the BD Pred2. Now I'm thinking of buying the AVP Elder. How much would you guys pay and what is a reasonable price. Some one tried to sell him to me for $400. What do you guys think???:confused:

I think they go for around $300ish now. I'm not 100% sure though.

Edit: there is one on Ebay that ends in 7 hours and it is at $249, I'm sure if you look for it you will find it.

I wouldn't pay $400.00 personally but it is my fave of the avp hot toys predators.
Not in the movie , but the figures yes.

I've seen them on ebay from $250 to $450.

I wouldn't pay a cent for them though :monkey5

hell no i would never pay $400 for any hot toys predator are you kidding me and anyone selling these figure for those prices should burn in hell. i mean come on from 140 to 400 no way. i pray that hot toys re=release these preds with an updated versions so these scumbags can rot. plus all the avps suck compared to the recent ones.

Definitely not $400 for a 12 inch figure. $250 shipped max if you're a hardcore fan.

Not much of a hardcore fan if you're not willing to dish out the bucks right? Just thought the last sentence contradicts itself. I paid $350 for my special Ancient Predator from a really awesome boardie here shipped from the UK. And I paid $450 from ebay for a perfect Asia Ancient to complete my collection. Though that was my max and seeing people paying $600 and up for one of those these days is ridiculous. But hey it's your money. Ya work hard for it and you can spend it however you want.

I personally like the AVP series a lot.

And back on topic an AVP elder just sold on ebay for $285 plus $20 shipped. Hope you hopped on that one. :D

hell no i would never pay $400 for any hot toys predator are you kidding me and anyone selling these figure for those prices should burn in hell. i mean come on from 140 to 400 no way. i pray that hot toys re=release these preds with an updated versions so these scumbags can rot. plus all the avps suck compared to the recent ones.

Bought most my Preds from boardies here. They sold them for what they were worth. This is how collectibles are. Sometimes they lose value and sometimes they increase in value. And honestly I understand that there's a lot of scalping out there that pisses off a lot of people but hey if we didn't want them we wouldn't fork out the dough for them.

Back