How much would you pay for AVP Elder???????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally like the AVP series a lot.

And back on topic an AVP elder just sold on ebay for $285 plus $20 shipped. Hope you hopped on that one. :D[/QUOTE]

I won that auction, to my surprise I wasn't outbid buy a lot. I'm gonna send this one out for the quills to be put on, and keep the other one without them, maybe display it with the mask on.

I personally like the AVP series a lot.

And back on topic an AVP elder just sold on ebay for $285 plus $20 shipped. Hope you hopped on that one. :D

I won that auction, to my surprise I wasn't outbid buy a lot. I'm gonna send this one out for the quills to be put on, and keep the other one without them, maybe display it with the mask on.[/QUOTE]

you left me in the dust, hope you don't mind me asking how many you have now? are you at 20 yet?:lol

you left me in the dust, hope you don't mind me asking how many you have now? are you at 20 yet?:lol

About 19 total. I'd like to have more cool custom Preds though.[/QUOTE]

Oh boy then you're gonna keep adding them and adding them. You got a photo of them assembled yet?

HEre is a link:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47139

More have been added since these were taken, but I'm moving now so a lot are not on display until I move.

i notice 4 alien eggs next to kane and dallas. How many alien eggs come with each figure???[/QUOTE]

Only one come with each, Dallas come with one egg closed and Kane with one egg open. I got the extra eggs when I bought the Kane from someone on the board.

I finally got mine here for $300. But now i'm thinking of asking SilentSurfer into making him into a Scar.:confused:

Last edited:
Back