How many versions/variants of the same characters do you have in your 1/6 collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well let's see.

I currently have:
10 Iron Men
3 War Machines
Soon to be 5 Captain Americas
2 Thors
2 Spidermen
2 Lokis
3 Batmen

I have two Tyler Durden's:

Lou's Bar (Haired Tyler)
Black Sugar ( Bald Tyler)

Last edited:
I have four T-800s currently: MMS136, DX10, two DX13s (not two full sets but I bought the parts for a second). Plus I have the MMS238 on the way and would like a second. Aside from that I have one DX12 and will be getting another Batman with my armory set. I'd like to get the Batman Begins suit at some point too. I also have the Adam West Batman and will probably get a Keaton one eventually and possibly the Arkham City version. I also have the DX11 and have the upcoming Bank Robber Joker 2.0 coming, plus I bought a second pair of clothes to eventually make the interrogation scene version. Also have the DX14 on order and would like the DX08.

Also I have Wolverine from The Wolverine and may get the upcoming one from Days of Future Past. So all in all I'm not opposed to more than one figure of a character but only if I like the character enough. I'd also buy multiple versions of Marty and Doc from the Back to the Future Trilogy.

3 supes(cr, evil cr, mos)
2 bats(89 ht Keaton, eb 1/4 bb)
About to have 2 robocops(eb 1/4, ht version with chair)

Whoops, just realized it's 1/6th only

Last edited:
5x T2 + T1 T-800 (soon to be 6x)
2x T-1000
2x Sarah Connor
6x Bale Batman (8x if you count Wayne and Demon)
5x HL Jokers (6x if 2.0 Bank Robber can be got for cheap)
2x Two-Face
2x JN Jokers
4x Bruce Lee
3x Black Widow
4x Michael Jackson
2x Luke
2x Jack Sparrow

Captain America x 3
Black Window x 3
Thor x 3
Iron Man x 4
Tony Stark x 3
Loki x 16
10th Doctor x 3
11th Doctor x 2

Iv got 3 batman armory versions, 2 batman begins-1 MMS 67, the other the toy fair exclusive, qs001 batman, enterbay batman. And I recently sold my original release batmobilr tumbler that I never took out the box. Although I do still have the new release tumbler-albeit still in the box.
I also sold my camo tumbler-as that was just too much-hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try not to get too many different versions of characters, but sometimes it's inevitable. And I make an exception for any Harrison Ford characters.

5 Indiana Jones (and I will get the upcoming TOD Indy)
3 Han Solos (and I have Hoth Han and HT Smuggler Han on PO)
3 Luke Skywalkers
3 Iron Men

Back