1/6 How many ROGUE ONE figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will buy Tarkin.

seems HT is very selective with how and who they go deep with.

Stupid would be the word I'd go for.

Take a look at Watchmen. Rorschach would have been the one to kick that line off with, instead we got SS and Comedian (with goofy headsculpt. WTF?

Tarkin would be another no-brainer. Integral part of ANH, and plays another huge part in R1, plus one of the great screen presences of all time. But no, more forgettable trooper variants.

WORD^
Very much a mystery. Though I can't wait for Baz and Imwe, I don't understand how Cassian is not part of the first wave. Maybe this summer we'll get some of these as R1 shatters the box offices. No more endless IM variants taking up slots during convention season!:lol

To be fair to HT, they have to start producing these figures loooong before the movie is released, so I can understand why they might not have jumped at making a Cassian or Tarkin right away. Since they wouldn't appear to be the most exciting characters on the surface or based on their descriptions.

I just hope they see enough interest from people now (particularly in Tarkin) to start making them.

To be fair to HT, they have to start producing these figures loooong before the movie is released, so I can understand why they might not have jumped at making a Cassian or Tarkin right away. Since they wouldn't appear to be the most exciting characters on the surface or based on their descriptions.

I just hope they see enough interest from people now (particularly in Tarkin) to start making them.

Yeah but they sure did not hesitate to make the two Asian guys though.

To be fair to HT, they have to start producing these figures loooong before the movie is released, so I can understand why they might not have jumped at making a Cassian or Tarkin right away.

Tarkin, really? Because word has always been he would be in R1, plus he was really THE bad guy in ANH.

To add, to be fair, that's never stopped them with iron man though I know the mainland is much more interested in mech type designs than some Star Wars captain.

As usual I only collect OT Imperials. When some figures are released under RO banner but clearly are in OT too (like Tarkin maybe) then I might get them. Though I have no interest in RO stormtroopers neither in RO clean Vader

I've ordered Jyn and would probably get a Krennic depending on the sculpt and maybe the Death Trooper Deluxe to go with him.

K-2SO is tempting but wouldn't fit in my shelf from what I can tell. Taller than Chewie, right? Chirrut is the only other tempting one for me. I liked the Scarrif trooper design but not sure I need more troopers.

I've ordered Jyn and would probably get a Krennic depending on the sculpt and maybe the Death Trooper Deluxe to go with him.

K-2SO is tempting but wouldn't fit in my shelf from what I can tell. Taller than Chewie, right? Chirrut is the only other tempting one for me. I liked the Scarrif trooper design but not sure I need more troopers.

Chewbacca listed height is actually higher.

I really like the RO aliens. Particularly these four:

000241560EW.jpg

000240828EW.jpg

000241030EW.jpg

000241127EW.jpg

I know there's zero chance of HT making them but I'd absolutely pick them up if they did. They'd look great on the shelf.

Only buying a Shoretrooper, I don't feel I need to own anything else from the film. K2, maybe.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Only buying a Shoretrooper, I don't feel I need to own anything else from the film. K2, maybe.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed. I was looking forward to seeing him based on his prominence as a Hasbro figure. I think he only appear in a couple shots and was never the focus.

I really like the RO aliens. Particularly these four:

I know there's zero chance of HT making them but I'd absolutely pick them up if they did. They'd look great on the shelf.

Those four are all great. Aliens felt much more Star Wars to me than what we saw in TFA. I didn't realize until after the movie that the little troll (looks kind of like an ugnaught) was played by Warrick Davis.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admiral Raddus was AWESOME! :yess:

It's irritating and ridiculous that Krennic has not been shown. He amounts to the primary villain of the film, even though he isn't the best villain. Hot Toys cannot be trusted to make him for sure either. I'm looking at you stormtrooper luke. No death trooper purchases for me until krennic is a lock.

Back