How many people here are Mac Users

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.marts

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all just curious to know how many people out there on the forums are mac users, if you got one what is it iMac. macbook iPad etc? and how often do you feel the need to update it?

I will start off with mine a 2010 27 iMac and 13 mac book pro

I have a 2005 dual G5 Power Mac Pro and a 2011 17" Mac Book Pro running a quad core i7 processors at 2.3 GHz. Turbo boost is like 3.5?

I am a film student and have a graphic design background so I am all about the Macs. In total I have owned 4. 2000 G3 iMac, 2008 15" Mac Book Pro, and the two above = 4.

I love big macs,
I love mi Ipod too, one of the greatest inventions ever created!

Yeah no problems so far I was always a pc user until 2010 now all mac i guess the iPhone got me addicted to it, plus it is easier to use no crappy spy ware, some viruses now and than but easy to clean.

Viruses? Are you running windows on it?

Just had a short term contract in NYC and they gave me a Mac Book Pro. I guess its great for their marketing task but not so for Microsoft Visual Studio. Maybe I had a bad experience but I never like the orgainzation of Apple.

Whopper > Big Mac !

We have a macbook but we are also looking into getting an..I guess it's called...imac.

Currently our charge cord for the macbook is dead. A new one is more expensive then I though. So we aren't using it much. Jenn takes it to work to have charged.

I'm a designer so I only work with Macs, although I did have to use a PC at my last job only for timekeeping and job profiling. I hated the damn thing. I used Macs all through college and at work. I've had a MacBook Pro (back in 2001) and currently have an iMac (2006). My wife has gone through a Power Mac (1999), an iMac (2004) and just recently got a new iMac (2011). She also has a MacBook for school (she's a professor).

We have a macbook but we are also looking into getting an..I guess it's called...imac.

Currently our charge cord for the macbook is dead. A new one is more expensive then I though. So we aren't using it much. Jenn takes it to work to have charged.

Buffy Girl, my wife recently got a refurbished power adapter online for less than a new one goes for. She wanted to keep a power chord and school and one at home so she didn't have to take it back and forth. She would inevitably forget the chord at one place or the other, and risk running out of juice. 2 chords keeps her bases covered. Anyway, this guy online refurbishes the power chords and sells them at a discount. Normally I would be very wary of something like this, but so far the chord has worked perfectly. Here's the website:
https://macbookadapter.com/index.html

We looked into them, but we have heard too many horror stories of them heating up, etc. So we thought we would play it safe. Thank you very much though. :D

Back