how many of you are getting all Avengers figures released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me. Just getting the team from this one, and that's it. Any other figures will be other characters that I like from the solo movies. I'm hoping they make more Asgardians like Sif, Warriors 3... and especially the main baddie from Thor 2- would love an Ecc figure.
However, I'd have to go 'all in' again if they decide to do all the Guardians.

:exactly: I would like Sif also. I am in for the whole team. I absolutely loved the movie and the characters. I will also get Coulson and (depending on price) a Chitauri.

but how do you know if the team from the first is the best like what happens if the sequel Hot Toys makes a Hulk of better materials and if Hawkeye wears something that will cover ugly elbow and wrist joints, will you sell the ones you have to get the better looking ones?

I'm not worried about it and doubt I would sell them. I am not one that needs the latest and greatest. I am not going to wait 3 years to see if like the next figures better and another 3 years to see if i like the figures from the Avengers 3 better, etc

The next movie is 2 1/2 years away. So if HT is still in business ( :dunno) and if they release the figures on the same schedule as this movie, it will be 3 1/2 years before all the figures are in hand.

That gives me a long long time before I have to even think about it.

I am looking forward to see how they do a 1/6 Ant Man.

how come a lot of you are saying Iron Man when aren't there two or three versions released with the Avengers base?

I recently received Fury and have everyone but Hawkeye and Black Widow on order

I'm not sure how I'll feel when I assemble my Avengers without those 2 figure, I'm hoping I don't regret it

By the time the reset of the team are out I suspect Hawkeye may have gone up considerably

so is the strategy some of you are suggesting is to get those whose debut figures like Hawkeyes, Fury And Hulk and the rest later on since there value will remain near retail because of there other movies?

I am not worried about NF, HE or BW

My Avengers will consist of:

- Cap
- Iron man
- Thor
- Hulk
- War machine
- Amazing spidey

how come a lot of you are saying Iron Man when aren't there two or three versions released with the Avengers base?

Iron MEN then :)

I already have the MK 6 for the Avengers and the 7 will replace him on the lineup while MK 6 will go to the Iron Man 2 shelf (missed the IM2 one)

I'm buying just the Cap figures, and that also includes HT's efforts on his individual movies. I like Iron Man, but I prefer his Mark III and Mark V armor the most, and I'd rather have statues of those rather than figures. Even though I loved the movie, I'm not enough of a fan of the other characters to drop $200 plus on the figures.

getting them all minus any Chitauri. Will do the same for Avengers 2.
Will only get Thanos, Ultron and Ant-man from the films inbetween if they get made. *Subject to change* :rotfl

I'm happy with my OG Capt A, Thor & MkIV iron Man. I've pre-ordered the rest (except Hawkkeye).

Might cave on HE if I see a good deal and might go for another Capt....

Getting Coulson, not fussed on alien.

Not a damn one of them by anyone.

I don't know if you're serious, but that's me ^.

Not fussed on any of them. :huh :lol

The interesting ones will be done again and again and again, makes them not special anymore.

Until about 6 months ago 98.5% of the population didn't know who The Avengers where, let alone who was in the team.

The better (IMO) pieces in the team all have individual franchises anyway.

:exactly: :goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost:

I'm sticking with TFA Cap, Iron Man MK IV, and may go for the Thor 2 figure as i haven't been intersted in the current figures of Thor. I'll wait for the next Hulk to see if i should get one and i certainly won't be getting Fury, Hawkeye, or Black Widow because they're not really Fury, Hawkeye or Widow and absolutely not getting boring as **** Coldsore or that Ultimate comics alien thing

The interesting ones will be done again and again and again, makes them not special anymore.
Mate - as far as I'm concerned, they already did their best Cap & Iron Man when they released TFA Cap & mk.IV Iron Man. Beautiful figures, & the most iconic looks for both, so I'm glad I got them. :)

Now - Spidey.. that's where you & I differ I think. :lol

Hulk, Hawkeye, Mark VII, Nick Fury and Loki, for the others I will use the single movie versions.

Last edited:
Back