how many of you are getting all Avengers figures released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me. Just getting the team from this one, and that's it. Any other figures will be other characters that I like from the solo movies. I'm hoping they make more Asgardians like Sif, Warriors 3... and especially the main baddie from Thor 2- would love an Ecc figure.

However, I'd have to go 'all in' again if they decide to do all the Guardians.

but how do you know if the team from the first is the best like what happens if the sequel Hot Toys makes a Hulk of better materials and if Hawkeye wears something that will cover ugly elbow and wrist joints, will you sell the ones you have to get the better looking ones?

but how do you know if the team from the first is the best like what happens if the sequel Hot Toys makes a Hulk of better materials and if Hawkeye wears something that will cover ugly elbow and wrist joints, will you sell the ones you have to get the better looking ones?

You can't bank on the future. If you want an Avengers team you should buy this one. They will keep the value and pieces like Hawkeye and Fury (with original case) may end up as hard to find items in a years time.

Sounds to me like the OP is hesitant getting the whole group, because he or she may not like some of the Avengers. My advice: Don't complete a line for the sake of completion. Only put the one's on the shelf that you need there. If you need them all because you like them all, that's awesome. But, you won't be any less of a 1/6 enthusiast for leaving out the one's you don't like.

And yes, you can bank on Hot Toys making the entire team again for the sequel. The Avengers did some stupid numbers at the box office, and I'm certain the second will do better than the first, so unless you're absolutely in love with the aesthetics of these Avengers, wait for the next batch. Hot Toys are produced in such high numbers these days, that there will always be some for sale somewhere for retail (or below in some cases).

I've got the non Avengers Avengers. :lol
Sticking with movie Thor and Cap, will get Iron Man, Hulk, Hawk and Widow from the movie versions.

I've pre-ordered all of them minus ironman, I'm happy with the one I have. Saw the new costume design of Thor and may decide to upgrade to that one down the line, he looks like my ideal version of Thor. Debating about Coulson though. Passing on Chitauri.

I've pre-ordered all of them minus ironman, I'm happy with the one I have. Saw the new costume design of Thor and may decide to upgrade to that one down the line, he looks like my ideal version of Thor. Debating about Coulson though. Passing on Chitauri.

Yep the Thor 2 costume is my fav aswell.

I just want to see how many of you are getting all the figures, if not is it awkward to have only a couple and not the whole collection or does being a collector make it mandatory to buy them all? thanks.

You betcha. I'm buying whatever HT decides to make! I love the movie and all of the characters too. They each had chemistry which blended well and made them all likeable for me!

how much does it look to factor in if you are getting the whole line? around 1,000$?

My guess currently? $1000 to $1500.

so what happens with the sequel and beyond will you get the same core characters again

As long as they look fantastic like the current series.... Absolutely. :wink1:

goose.jpg

GooseEgg.jpg

Got all of them on order and already fully paid for so i can now relax and wait for releases, fury is here waiting for his team to arrive

PO CA, IM VII and Hulk. Already sold Fury and finding someone to takeover my Hulk PO.

I'm getting the Ironman MK 7 (because I get all the Ironmans except for repaints), passed on the Avenger MK 6 (I can make that just by buying a MK IV Tony head, neck, and armor collar for my Ironman II MK IV; which I did), Nick Fury (already have), Hawkeye (got my first notice from Sideshow), Hulk (pre-ordered) and Loki (I decided I need a few Bad guys in my collection).

What I want be getting is Captain America (I already have the TFA version (with a custom empty helmet and an Rescue version head sculpt, I do want the battle Damaged shield thought), Black Widow (I've already got the Ironman II version) or Thor (I already have the first Thor, but I'm thinking of trying to pick up the new Hammer).

When the Chitauri Foot Soldier comes up for pre-order I'm going to pass on it, but I will be ordering Agent Coulson (he just ties so many of the Marvel movie characters together, he’s a must for me).

I have them all on PO...Coulson and Chitauri...I will see what happens when the previews come out...

I lack Fury now and I am sort of regretting it...may get him off eBay

Back