How Many Nazgul Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Nazgul will you buy?

• Only one, thank you.

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Between 2 and 4, I want at least a couple.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Five, so that at least I can recreate the Weathertop scene.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Around 6 or 8, as many as I can.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • ALL NINE!!! I will accept nothing less!

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • None--I hate the Nazgul! Curse them! Curse them!

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • What's a Nazgul? (those guys in black on the horses--why are you here, anyway?)

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
I think that multiple Nazgul can lead to a lot of cool display options. If they make a horse, a couple of them can be bearing down on Arwen, one could be hanging out trying to find the four hobbits on a lower shelf, and Aragorn could be facing off with some. If we ever get Eowyn as Dernhelm, maybe she could join the fight too. They seem ever-present in the films, no reason for that to be different on my shelves!

I keep saying when they do the Nazgul, the Morgul Lord should be the exclusive. Oh and I voted for nine or nothing.:rock:rock:rock

I suppose from my point of view it depends on the release schedule and whether they are EXACTLY identical. If each slightly different I'd probably get the lot - I'm a completist at heart. That said they would probably go into my "I'll get it when I get around to it" pile as I suspect between 9 variants they should be heaps on the secondary market. That and I can't see myself forking out about $US500 for them in one hit.

I think this would be a good character to spread out amongst the other releases - things like accessory packs don't address the scarcity issue of the base figure.

My preferred option would be to see the King and one other, and the other comes with all the options to make any other variant. I'd then pick up a few more of that "other" over time.

Im a fan of the Nazgul but i dont need more that one, to much space and i dont need 9 different guys in blak cape.

I think that Sideshow will make again only the WK because in the S/W line all the statues and busts were of the WK notice the sword to see that

Probably 2. So I can have a Witch King and a regular Nazgul. Depending on how they handle the WK thing.

Back in the day, I came upon about 17 Toy Biz 12 inch ringwraiths on clearance at TRU for 5.97 in the TT packaging. I bought nine and opened them all and displayed them in a "V" formation and they looked AWESOME!! I posed each in the same pose, standing straight with sword in front at a 90 degree angle held with both hands. So yes I would buy 9, just not at the same time but eventually I would get 9

Westar_Slinger said:
Back in the day, I came upon about 17 Toy Biz 12 inch ringwraiths on clearance at TRU for 5.97 in the TT packaging. I bought nine and opened them all and displayed them in a "V" formation and they looked AWESOME!! I posed each in the same pose, standing straight with sword in front at a 90 degree angle held with both hands. So yes I would buy 9, just not at the same time but eventually I would get 9

Why didn't you pick up the other 8 for me?!!!! :monkey2

(Awesome find!)

Just one. The Witchking in Armor doesn't count. I just want one Black Rider to represent, and if they ever make horses and all the hobbits, I can do the chase scene to Buckleberry Ferry.

Westar_Slinger said:

Do you have any pics of that? I'd love to see them all together!

I know I'd get a Witch King and regular at least. I just wish we'd be able to pick them up over the years here and there for $30 or less.

Buttmunch said:
Do you have any pics of that? I'd love to see them all together!

I know I'd get a Witch King and regular at least. I just wish we'd be able to pick them up over the years here and there for $30 or less.

No. I was rolling with a 35mm back then and would never of thought of photographing my toys :lol

S' funny I was looking around and I still have one them buggers MISB!

Back