How Many Nazgul Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Nazgul will you buy?

• Only one, thank you.

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Between 2 and 4, I want at least a couple.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Five, so that at least I can recreate the Weathertop scene.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Around 6 or 8, as many as I can.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • ALL NINE!!! I will accept nothing less!

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • None--I hate the Nazgul! Curse them! Curse them!

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • What's a Nazgul? (those guys in black on the horses--why are you here, anyway?)

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine living with only one lonely Nazgul on my shelf, but my budget could never allow any more than that. How many of you are going for all Nine? What about just the five from Weathertop? Or do you hate the Nazgul all together? Or maybe you just don't like Lord of the Rings? If so, why are you here? Go away.

I've been wondering this for a while, I'm excited to see the results.

Lol. I'm imagining that since the other eight used the standard Ringwrath sword that the obvious SSC Exclusive will be the Sword of the Witchking, if that's the case I'll definitely buy one SSC Exclusive and one standard then when I get the funds eventually collect the seven more I need. I definitely can't imagine having a "complete" Nazgul set up without all nine...

I'd probably get just one. I'm more interested in the representation of the character(s) as opposed to actually recreating any specific Nazgul involved scene.*

*then again, if we get a fellbeast in 1/6th scale, I'll splurge for a second Nazgul... :monkey3

This has always been a tough one.

For die hard fans who need all 9, will they really be all that different on the shelf crowded together?

For me, I'll settle for just one: the WitchKing, with removable armor so I can choose to make him the final battle warrior or just the lead rider.

I'll get the exclusive assuming it's the WK sword and one regular. I'd like to get 9 to represent them all but a lot will depend on money.

I've added a poll now too. After reading the beautiful new book about all the weapons, I found that each Ringwraith had a unique sword as well. Sideshow sure could milk this one if they wanted too...........

Captain Aldeggon said:
I've added a poll now too. After reading the beautiful new book about all the weapons, I found that each Ringwraith had a unique sword as well. Sideshow sure could milk this one if they wanted too...........

The first LOTR Accessory Pack. :D

If they did that I'd get all 9 for sure.

In the PF line, I would get just one. I am not collecting the 12" line, so it would be none for me in that scale--although I would like to see it made, and I would be excited to check out the pictures.

Captain Aldeggon said:
But those are stuck to the display board!

Funny though, it sounded so familiar when I wrote it. I wondered why it sounded so nice LOL.

...and they are 1/4 scale at that! I think...

Most likely 3-4. But that depends on a few variables that I can't count on right now. It'd be nice to get 9, but they won't fit on a Detolf shelf and that's where these will eventually be going.

I'd like to buy eight Nazgul eventually. I would leave one spot open for the Witchking in his armor, but the other guys weren't really distinguishable apart from their weapons. I would certainly shop around for the absolute lowest price on these though, and break my trend of ordering directly from Sideshow.

Back