How many HT T-800 Endoskeletons do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasnt trying to low ball anyone btw guys! :lol
Im new so not sure how much things are worth but the $200 was his asking price.

If it does not bother you I'd say go for it, I would'nt personaly as I'm picky like that but that is a reasonable price. By the way that pic you posted a page back looks like it was customized with a awesome crome finish, as that does not look like the stock version, I could be wrong though.

If it does not bother you I'd say go for it, I would'nt personaly as I'm picky like that but that is a reasonable price. By the way that pic you posted a page back looks like it was customized with a awesome crome finish, as that does not look like the stock version, I could be wrong though.

You mean the pic I posted? That's the actual life size endoskeleton used in Terminator 2. LOL.

I have two. Would've wanted to buy up to 5. I preordered one, went home, opened it, swiftly drove back to the shop to ask if there were more, and was told to just take em... and there was a case full of it.

:slap guess I was right about it looking awesome than:rotfl

:rotfl

Im still undecided, I have asked for a picture of the broken finger on the hand so will see how it looks. I suppose I could keep that hand for the gun so you dont notice there is a finger missing if you look at it straight! :lol

:rotfl

Im still undecided, I have asked for a picture of the broken finger on the hand so will see how it looks. I suppose I could keep that hand for the gun so you dont notice there is a finger missing if you look at it straight! :lol

No one will notice but you and sometimes it will bother you the most.

2 right now. 1 NECA 18" planning to customize. 1 Aoshima silver version.

Always looking for the Sideshow 1/4 T-800 endo, but too much $$$ for what you get. Always looking for the Cinemaquette. Considering a Sideshow 1/2 I just don't like the bright white teeth and the possibility of it looking like a midget terminator.

Well, actually I have 2.5 of them. :) 2x BD ver. and 0,5 of the clean ver.
They all represents the terminators' attack scene from T2.

I've got BD ones for 230$ and 185$. And I gave around 100$ for the incomplete torso.
Still would be happy to get chrome one from HT to display him with my T1 T-800_Arnie.

Last edited:
6-TOTAL including my T-800 Endobusts:

Cinemaquette T-800
Sideshow T-800 Chrome Endobust
Sideshow T-800 Combat Endobust
Battle Damaged HT T-800 Endo
Regular HT T-800 Endo
Aoshima Silver version T-800 Endo

You might want the accurate HCG Endo bust too

Well, actually I have 2.5 of them. :) 2x BD ver. and 0,5 of the clean ver.
They all represents the terminators' attack scene from T2.

I've got BD ones for 230$ and 185$. And I gave around 100$ for the incomplete torso.
Still would be happy to get chrome one from HT to display him with my T1 T-800_Arnie.

Very cool diorama!!!

My Endo collection:

DisplayTerminator.jpg

Back