How many HT T-800 Endoskeletons do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19055534.f094f0.jpg

19176232.f5a11f.jpg

19055637.78863e.jpg

19055536.c9a625.jpg

19079522.6a1ef7.jpg

19079517.953643.jpg

^Wow those are your pics? I've had those saved on my computer for years, since before I had any HT endos myself.

Well, actually I have 2.5 of them. :) 2x BD ver. and 0,5 of the clean ver.
They all represents the terminators' attack scene from T2.

I love this set-up. Great posing on those endos.

Well, actually I have 2.5 of them. :) 2x BD ver. and 0,5 of the clean ver.
They all represents the terminators' attack scene from T2.

I've got BD ones for 230$ and 185$. And I gave around 100$ for the incomplete torso.
Still would be happy to get chrome one from HT to display him with my T1 T-800_Arnie.

If I had that diorama I'd keep my 2 Endos. Where did you get that base? How much was it? Looks out of this world!

I love this set-up. Great posing on those endos.
Thanks again, bro! :1-1: I'm loving their aggressive and purposeful poses too.

If I had that diorama I'd keep my 2 Endos. Where did you get that base? How much was it? Looks out of this world!
There was a little batch of those dioramas by BomberToys, they've called it the "WAR ZONE". It was 60$ shipped for the USA residents and I've got it for 80$ via Flat Rate shipping. It's made of polystone, very-very heavy piece. But the level of details is pretty poor, there is a lot of oversized 1\5 scale T-800 on it and it was too bright. So you see the base customized by me, some sculpt job done and it's fully repainted.
You can find default pic of this diorama here. Hard to find it now. :(

I hope so too. But if I were one of you guys that already has one, the days of selling them for $450 on ebay would be over.

Since I would never sell a Terminator piece unless I have some totally unexpected priority shift, this wouldn't bother me personally. I'd welcome it actually, but preferably not a straight reissue as I'd like to see a new one.

I really hope we get some new rendition of the t-800 endo from HT. I have the t-700, but it really just doesn't have the same presence as the chromed out endo.

I've got BD ones for 230$ and 185$. And I gave around 100$ for the incomplete torso.

:horror I tho I selld it to ya for 120 or something... MAAAAN I was young, naive and too friendly :slap :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Anyway it became the most awesome part of this dio so I regret nothing :lol

Actually, I don't remember the price, bro. It was 3 or 4 k. of RUR, really, it doesn't matter to me, coz this dio is priceless. For all other stuff we have PayPal. ;)

awesome dio V-Raptor ! I just might have to build one for my own :)

Rob

If I remember correctly you used to make really awesome diorama skull bases for the HT 1:6 endos. Just add some more debris or broken down steal beams and you're good to go.

Since I would never sell a Terminator piece unless I have some totally unexpected priority shift, this wouldn't bother me personally. I'd welcome it actually, but preferably not a straight reissue as I'd like to see a new one.

Same here. I don't buy to sell, I buy for myself. I'd also like a new endo, somehow different from the old versions.

Back