How many HT T-800 Endoskeletons do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 1 t-700 and two t-600's and no t-800:(. I really do want a hot toys t-800 endo with a proper chrome finish and I have a couple of ideas for new features like a magnetize swap out chest plate to a battle damaged look to give some display options and a reason to buy multibles. Also the fade out of the eyes instead of the simple on and off. Anyone else got any ideas?

maybe with this time where hot toys are released such iconic like batman, mark 1 and the tumbler, the T-800 could see a new figure

This is a pic of the actual endo used in T2 at the Seattle Science Fiction Museum. He's missing a finger. The security guard said some kid jumped over the rope, snapped off the finger, and ran out...they didn't catch him. So some kid has an real finger from the endo used in the movie! But anyways...the point I was making is the the Hot Toys T-800 with a missing finger is now more accurate to the original piece!! :rotfl

This is a pic of the actual endo used in T2 at the Seattle Science Fiction Museum. He's missing a finger. The security guard said some kid jumped over the rope, snapped off the finger, and ran out...they didn't catch him. So some kid has an real finger from the endo used in the movie! But anyways...the point I was making is the the Hot Toys T-800 with a missing finger is now more accurate to the original piece!! :rotfl

:clap

:rotfl

Sneaky kid! :lecture

If I offer him $200 do you think its worth it?
Its the BD version btw.

Last edited:
:lol
If you think about it, if they re release it then it will be around $200 - $250 so paying $200 for one that has missing finger is a lot I think.
Maybe $150 would be better price.

:lol
If you think about it, if they re release it then it will be around $200 - $250 so paying $200 for one that has missing finger is a lot I think.
Maybe $150 would be better price.

:lol if lowballing was a profession you'd make a great career out of it. I kid of course. :lol

If I was going to do something like this I would have snaped off the head.the finger is cool but I would much rather have the head.didn't something like that happen with the spider man costume from spider man 1?I heard they made 6 costumes and during filming a couple were stolen aned never found.

Back