How many different Iron Man 2 Hot Toys figures will there be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screw the drones variants. how about some iron ladies variants:

4191831773_e0712843ea_o.jpg

I'm in for a blonde and a red head.

I can see this and it makes pretty good sense. Overall that might be all we'll get from some of these lines. Like Blade II for instance, are we going to get Whistler, Scud, Nomack, Reapers, Chupa, Reinhardt, etc?
Doubt it, I'll just cross my fingers for a Nomack but I might be wrong and maybe they will keep pumping them out slowly.

Regarding IM though...what 2 figures did you pick from the first line? I guess it's easier since there wasn't a villian figure.

Well I just got the MK III and made the Tony Stark with the Hot Toys Jericho suit. The only other figure I would have considered essential would be the MK I.

For Iron Man II, I would guess a MK VI and War Machine would be the most representative of the movie. The rest of the figures are non essential to me, though that might change after I have actually seen the movie.
I will let everyone know April 30th

Hi my name is Patrick, and I am an addict. :D

Seriously, I couldn't imagine having the entire collection IM (6 figures) and IM 2 (6 - 10 figures). I enjoy IM but I also enjoy variety. 12 - 16 figures from one license will simply overwhelm the other pieces.

That's what dedicated displays are for! :chew

I will buy all Ironman but will gladly leave out the none armoured ones!

So your saying there will be more than 10 figures? I could see that. HT will just space them out in like a 2 or 3 year time period.

There wil be no spacing out, take TS for example plus interest tends to wain over time.

On second thoughts, we're still getting Iron Man I figures so maybe...

I will buy all Ironman but will gladly leave out the none armoured ones!

I may have to side with you 6series. I was going to be conservative with IM2 however, surfing the net looking at the (after market) cost of Mark I, II, III, III (Gunmetal) and III (Battle Damage) :horror

Mark II can be found at a decent price but the others are largely sold out retailing much higher than the initial cost.

I may keep Mark III BD after all and I may consider Mark IV, V and VI from IM2. The Mark's are similar to HT Predator line. It was extensive and after market prices are crazy on most figures.

Let us hope that in Ironman 3 they will go the same direction as the new spiderman reboot is going and concentrate less on ironman and more on tony ..and hot toys will have no armors to make :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My guess is there will be at least two from the Avengers. This is speculation but Mark VII will be the Hulkbuster and then some kind of Mark VIII will be introduced. Maybe in Iron Man 3 he will just keep the theoretical mark VIII but there could be a Mark XI that's an underwater suit or some other odd variation.

For me I preordered MK 3 BD and I still cant wait for him, I think I would be more prone to buy figures like that. The reason I am happy with him is because they upgraded his articulation to be more like the MK4.

The MK 4 and 6 wont really be that big of a diff with the MK 3, well enough for myself to purchase one. The only one I would really be interested in is the MK 5 assuming they pull off the crazy metallic look it has in the movie.

I do have war Machine pre ordered, but now that people mention it I would much rather have a BD War Machine so I am debating to see what will happen in the future, hopefully theyll announce it b4 War Machine releases.

Blackwidow I would most probably buy, I was thinking about i the other day and I think if they can pull off her likeness and she has heaps of cool stuff, Ill most def buy.

Regardless I think we will be looking well into the end of next year for all these figures to come out.

Back