1/6 How many die-cast/metal 1/6th scale Hot Toys/Sideshow Iron Mans are there?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texas-moto-psycho

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Up until recently I was under the impression that the pre-ordable Mark III was the first of the die-cast 1/6 scale Iron Mans from Hot Toys/Sideshow, but apparently the Mark 43, 42 and one of the War Machines were/are also die-cast. Can someone please clarify how many and which 1/6 scale Iron Mans are available in a diecast version?.
Thanks

Did u not ask this same or similar question in a new thread like two days ago? A complete list of figures shows everyone including die cast. Refer to that

I believe it was 5 days ago and I had asked how many 1/6 scale Iron Mans had been released in total and the list does show all of the released figures but doesn't seem to clarify which are die-cast and which are not.. If the admins rule this post as clutter I'm sorry and by all means remove it, but I thought it was a distinct enough question from the last..

There's Mark 3, 42, 43. Iron Patriot, War Machine MK2, Avengers War Machine MK2, Whiplash 2.0. That should cover it so far.

Thanks very much El Mocko.. is the Avengers War Machine MK2 and the War Machine MK2 listed above different from each other?.

Back