How many 1/6 Ledger Joker sculpts do you have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DX is fun, sure, but nothing compared to the feeling of excitement that I had with simply placing the Bank Robber headsculpt on the V1 body.

I remember the initial pics of it from Hot Toys and when the BR figure first started hitting and being wowed by it,

Best 1/6 Joker experience in this hobby, in my opinion was that Bank Robber Joker release time frame. Nobody argued just how good it was and everyone was having fun.

I wasn't very familiar with Hot Toys, except the occasional ToyFare preview, until BRJ came out.

That figure still has the biggest "holy crap that is amazing" reaction I've ever given to a figure. Nothing to this day has managed to top that reaction.

I'm tempted to say 'morning' and wave to the both of you but Barry happens to be my morning/wave partner and I believe in monogamous relationships.

:horror YOU CHEATING WHORE!

picture.php

Wow, that paint-job really shows how good the BR sculpt really is.
Definitely better than the DX sculpt.

Absolutly!
The only issue of all his repaints - eye color...
And I am glad that my version was exception :lol

The DX is fun, sure, but nothing compared to the feeling of excitement that I had with simply placing the Bank Robber headsculpt on the V1 body.

I remember the initial pics of it from Hot Toys and when the BR figure first started hitting and being wowed by it,

20081011024343145.jpg

20081104_f0ff72dfba211b4c3d26csizRlKGgFzM.jpg

Best 1/6 Joker experience in this hobby, in my opinion was that Bank Robber Joker release time frame. Nobody argued just how good it was and everyone was having fun.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

It was a great time.
And I still have my BR head on this V1 figure.
With some mods fcoz :monkey3

I've got the V1 in the box because I bought the BR head to upgrade to. I have the cop Joker head in a parts box. I dismantled my Arkham Asylum Joker and used the parts elsewhere and am stuck with the head. Really regretting that purchase...

I would LOVE to own that laughing sculpt and the hit me sculpts to swap my Joker out with on occasion. They're so great!

DX and Imaresqd1 with Seb's repaint.

Man, Im on the verge of dropping 9 bills on that other Imaresqd1 sculpt with dx body thats up for sale.

I wasn't very familiar with Hot Toys, except the occasional ToyFare preview, until BRJ came out.

That figure still has the biggest "holy crap that is amazing" reaction I've ever given to a figure. Nothing to this day has managed to top that reaction.

Yeah, I remember seeing those pics online - they're what made me really notice and start paying attention to the 1/6 collecting world. I started to crave the figures.

When they teased the DX cop Joker - first with the police sculpt and uniform, then with the updated clown outfit - I was pushed over the edge and had to give in and start collecting 1/6 Batman figures.

As for which heads I've got - all the good Hot Toys ones, with two duplicates. So six in total. I don't like having duplicates of the same expression on my shelf if I can help it.

-DX PERS head (for my clown Joker)
-DX Cop head (for my cop Joker)
-DX Cop head duplicate (for my Arkham Asylum inmate kitbash Joker - thinking of trying to shave his head for an even more prison-like look)
-Bank Robber angry head (for my maskless bank robber Joker)
-Bank Robber smiling head (for my nurse Joker)
-Bank Robber smiling head duplicate (for my clown-masked bank robber Joker)

I've also got an extra (third) DX cop head, but I'm just going to sell it - unless I decide to shave my inmate Joker's hair and that goes badly!

Back