How many 1/6 Ledger Joker sculpts do you have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's this one by ZKULPTOR i keep reading about? I tried looking for a thread in the customs section about it but didn't find one :huh

and just my Contribution, I only have 2

DX PERS and DX Cop Head

5:

1 HT V1
1 HT BRJ Slicked back
1 HT BRJ Slicked back with hair added (nurse)
1 HT DX Pers with hair added
1 HT DX Cop

waiting for
Monkey's laughing sculpt
Zkulptor's sculpt

I paid for 4 but only received 3. I have the HT v1 and the 2 Bank Robber sculpts and paid for a Les Walker but it never came.

5 dc diect heads ,5 bank robber set of two, 4 dx set of two, 1 movie masters 12 inch,1 custom smiling head, 1 heath ledger with no scars,1 resculpted bank robber , 1 resculpted cop head , 1 chris howes head

I have only one repaint the sculpture of Medicom, bao liked any released so far, only the Customs shown here in the forum.

9. :thud:

• Mattel (still love this sculpt)
  • DC Direct
  • Medicom
  • Hot Toys - V1
  • Hot Toys - Bankrobber Joker (Regular Version)
  • Hot Toys - Bankrobber Joker (Slicked Back Version)
  • Hot Toys - DX01 (Clown Version)
  • Hot Toys - Dx01 (Cop Version)
  • MonkeyRobotMaster Joker with "Hit Me" paint-job.

Had many but eventually almost all of them have been sold.
So now there is only one... HTBR sculpt repainted by great KMIRO.

j11.jpg

It has been almost two years... and I'm still realllllly happy!!! :yess:

Wow, that paint-job really shows how good the BR sculpt really is.

Joker6-01.jpg

Definitely better than the DX sculpt.

1. The one that came with the original V1 figure. and it's enough for me.

IF i could find an extra one from the DX, for a reasonable price ( read 40-60$, shipping include3d) I might be willing to get it. but as that's not going to happen, i'll stick with what I've got.

The DX is fun, sure, but nothing compared to the feeling of excitement that I had with simply placing the Bank Robber headsculpt on the V1 body.

I remember the initial pics of it from Hot Toys and when the BR figure first started hitting and being wowed by it,

20081011024343145.jpg

20081104_f0ff72dfba211b4c3d26csizRlKGgFzM.jpg

Best 1/6 Joker experience in this hobby, in my opinion was that Bank Robber Joker release time frame. Nobody argued just how good it was and everyone was having fun.

Back