1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

When do we think Hot Toys might announce Rocket? Sometime this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the movie tonight. I think all characters were awesome.

But still, only Cap is missing in my MCU collection. I'm more than happy with my Iron Man Mark IV die-cast and Thor TDW.

So far, just Iron Man Mark 85...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just how far is hot toys willing to go with these figures . I mean this could be their last opportunity to milk these figures.

Based on the number of characters who show up in this movie the could be making marvel figures well in to the next 2 years.

And I dont see any movies talking the place of this . Even if they make squeals to Black Panther, Ant Man, GoG and Captain Marvel those are solo movies and they either make 1 to 2 figures from those movies on average.

Maybe this could be an opportunity for them to make new figures or expand their current line up. Make more then 1 figure per a movie I am looking at you Aquaman , Shazam and Captian Marvel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

At the very least HT will continue to pump out diecast IM and WM suits. They have plenty of past plastic suits they can make into diecast figures, like the Starboost and Silver Centurion.

After the next Spider-Man there's almost a solid year between the next untitled Marvel release, and there's only two next year. They've definitely got the time to do a lot of figures if they see the market there.

I’ve ordered all but Nebula so far. I like her, but not enough to add her to the collection.

At the very least HT will continue to pump out diecast IM and WM suits. They have plenty of past plastic suits they can make into diecast figures, like the Starboost and Silver Centurion.

Those were shelf warmers when they didn't cost $350, they aren't remaking the HPP in diecast anytime soon. They still have plenty HPP suits they never released, even protos like Jack that never went up for PO. It think if anything more Iron Man releases would be more iconic suits in the QS line

Those were shelf warmers when they didn't cost $350, they aren't remaking the HPP in diecast anytime soon. They still have plenty HPP suits they never released, even protos like Jack that never went up for PO. It think if anything more Iron Man releases would be more iconic suits in the QS line
They may have been shelf warmers because they flooded the market all at once and we all took it for granted and kept thinking hey might as well wait for the next Iron Man but now that its over why not release them in diecast and reuse the mold. Quick money.

I mean unless they make iron man mark 1 in diecast that's it . Only choice is repaints or rerelease in diecast. I mean iron man is like Gundam for Hot Toys .

After the next Spider-Man there's almost a solid year between the next untitled Marvel release, and there's only two next year. They've definitely got the time to do a lot of figures if they see the market there.
Yeah I want to see the new schedule when they make more movies I doubt they will make multiple figures from each line. They really need to milk there licences. Nothing from maybe 1 movie a year from DC. No more x men , hell boy is one and done and they dont make Sony unless it spiderman so no morbious or venom.

It going to wind down I think for comic book movies releases.

Last edited:
Man, finally saw the movie and now I got SO many Marvel threads to catch up on. Lol

As for figures, I already ordered the Mk85, Black Widow and Nebula, and think I'll definitely need to add Cap now too. I thought I would be content with the CW version, but that new outfit just looked so damn good in the movie.

Will be skipping Thor for obvious reasons, even though I really enjoyed his role in the movie. ;)

After seeing the film, I definitely am going to get Hawkeye and Nebula and Hulk and Thor if they get made. I'm leaning toward doing Black Widow, Iron Man and War Machine too. I know the mk4 WM is better but frankly the Endgame version still looks great and it'll be so much easier on my wallet. This film had honestly my favorite moments with WM as a character so I need him now. I hope there is an Iron Man from the end of the film/battle damaged but I'm betting more an accessory pack. Captain America I'm tempted because I love the scale armor but he just looks so similar to my already great Civil War one its hard to pull the trigger. Thanos I was gonna pass on since I'm paying on the last version...till I saw the film. Now I kinda want both.

I'm very much looking forward to which figured hot toys will do who are considered spoilers. Hopefully we will know those by July.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

And we need at least one quantum suit character. I'd go either with Antman or Iron Man as the IM one can double as a new plain Tony Stark.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I have nebula.. and ronin.. I was planning on getting this thanos anyway and I might get iron man cap and Thor and at that point might as well as get black widow.. so it pretty much be the original avenger roster minus professor hulk didn’t care for him

If Thor is done well enough, I might get an endgame version of him. Honestly I probaby get all the endgame figures.

The one figure I do hope they redo is Captain America in his Avengers 1 costume. We can only hope.

So far, I have Thanos, Cap, and Ronin on order. Will get Black Widow too, just waiting to see if I get another coupon.

I have nebula.. and ronin.. I was planning on getting this thanos anyway and I might get iron man cap and Thor and at that point might as well as get black widow.. so it pretty much be the original avenger roster minus professor hulk didn’t care for him

I don't need that hulk either. Already have the first 2. I had a feeling he would be like that in the movie since was in prof. Hulk phase in the comic.

Back