1/6 How long should we expect the Joe line to last

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does Sideshow react to fan criticism from Fans Aka like Destro?

Ah,the whining Fans.Destro is Sideshow's interpretation of the character in which we took several Classic elements and combined them together.We also based our figure off the 1993-94 G.I Joe Hall of Fame Destro.We felt combining the Classic look with the Joe HOF look it would make him look different and he fits perfectly right into our line of current figures.He's got his Classic Blaster,Classic Helmet,Classic Red Collar,His Classic Arm Rockets.What more do you *****es want?

Thank you answering these few questions and taking the time to answer them.

You're Welcome.Don't worry,more Joes are on the way.

I don't like this Matt guys' tone. :monkey1

This can't be real.

Are you guys freaking serious? You had to be told that interview was a joke? Seriously?

"Whining fans", "you *****es"...c'mon...

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I don't like this Matt guys' tone. :monkey1

This can't be real.

because it wasn't real...it was a joke which should of been figured out by the final comment at the end...everything else (especially all those characters listed) was wishful thinking :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

because it wasn't real...it was a joke which should of been figured out by the final comment at the end...everything else (especially all those characters listed) was wishful thinking :lol

At first, I was like "not sure if serious...", but then I got caught up in the hype and I was like, ***K YOU SSC!"

Well played Teemu,...well played.

P.S. don't EVER do that again!

At first, I was like "not sure if serious...", but then I got caught up in the hype and I was like, ***K YOU SSC!"

Well played Teemu,...well played.

P.S. don't EVER do that again!

:lol I won't

part of it was me hoping that the fake interview would be read and light a fire under Sideshow's Arse and get moving with more reveals or some honest answers.

Well after getting major bludd today, I'm really looking forward to some more sideshow gijoes. I kind of fell off collecting this line and the major reminded me that was a mistake.

Teemu, I'm with you, for what it's worth....I don't think the impending Destro looks all that bad. I still have all the Joes I collected from 82 on, and have been passionate about the line Sideshow has done for a long time. I also wouldn't consider myself a newb with over 100 SS and HT figures and collecting SS since 2005 Luke Jedi (ahh I DO miss those prices).

As for the ending of the line? All I REALLY want before it ends is Scarlett. After that they can wrap it up for me. The ONE thing I agree with Nam about is the cost is going up on everything and with SS Star Wars Hothies coming out (someday) I need to start making priorities and Joe will have to be one of the first to get cut for me personally.

LOL. The sad thing is, I would easily accept that condescension if they actually delivered on that list.

Back