How I Spent > $10K on 1/6 Figures (pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
All,

I am in the process of moving and I took some pics of my collection for insurance purposes. I am posting them here for everyone to enjoy.

I think I could have brought a used car with the amount of money spent on my collection, but I think my collection is a better investment.

You can see that my figures are all movie-related. Some of them are purchased and some of them are customs.

Picture%20090.jpg

Picture%20091.jpg

Picture%20092.jpg

Picture%20093.jpg

Picture%20094.jpg

Picture%20095.jpg

Picture%20096.jpg

Picture%20097.jpg

Picture%20098.jpg

Picture%20100.jpg

> 10k? I just don't see that, but there's some cool stuff in the mix. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not a hater, but yes I hate you. Killer collection. Question, did you build or buy?

Oh My GOD!!! You have some of the nicest customs I have ever seen! Love the Agent Smith, dead on Hugo Weaving! As well as the rest of your Matrix line up! And those lightsabers!

Were did you get them and how much were they?

Totally awesome collection! :rock I of course love your older Sovereign Studios Batman figures but my favorite is that split head T1000. That thing is really cool.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

The cathode lightsabers were all made by me, not Hurricane (his work is miles ahead of mine). I think I went a little overboard building them.

All of the Matrix figures were custom built by me.

Rock83 - I love my Eva too, hottest video game character ever!!!

Great figures!!! Where'd you get all the gear for the ninja outfit Bruce Wayne figure? I do recognize the Triad Toys Enforcer head.

Back