How high can you go Jedi Luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welsh Wizard said:
All you guys talking about opening their Luke Exclusives.. :drool :drool

Im still a month away from having mine...

WW :lsvader

Well worth the wait my friend.

This is a very special piece and will pose exceptionally well with Endor Poncho and Helmet (when available) 1/6 Speeder Bike, Daddy Darth (unmasked and masked) and Evil Emperor Palpatine when SS releases him.

In fact, when this happens you can pose your SSC Jedi Luke laying on the floor and looking to see his Daddy holding Palpatine over his head, ready to toss him down the reactor chamber! The SSC Jedi Luke expression should serve this pose particularly well if you can get Vader's shoulder joints to hold.

WOW, I'm losing it just thinking about it!

Last edited:
pjam said:
Well worth the wait my friend.

This is a very special piece and will pose exceptionally well with Endor Poncho and Helmet (when available) 1/6 Speeder Bike, Daddy Darth (unmasked and masked) and Evil Emperor Palpatine when SS releases him.

In fact, when this happens you can pose your SSC Jedi Luke laying on the floor and looking to see his Daddy holding Palpatine over his head, ready to toss him down the reactor chamber! The Luke expression should serve this pose particularly well if you can get Vader's shoulder joints to hold.

WOW, I'm losing it just thinking about it!

Don't forget Jedi Luke Vs Boba Fett

carbo-fation said:
Man...I just hope my wait list turns into an order. This wait is killing me and I am seriously considering going on ebay:monkey2

I hope the Wait List comes through...the price for Luke is getting out of hand quickly.

How high can Jedi Luke go?

Well, with those monkey arms he should be able to swing to the very highest tree!:monkey3

I personally have no idea but I feel like Luke will be the most prized SSC in the Star Wars line. Great figure and the smallest edition size......those two things are bound to add up. Plus Star Wars collectors are fanatics about certain items.
However, I predict $250 to $300 in a year's time.

Cheers,

Brad

drbrad1975 said:
Great figure and the smallest edition size......those two things are bound to add up.

Brad;

Smallest edition size belongs to Kit fisto such as:

Luke exclusive: 1250
Luke regular: 6500

Kit exc: 1250
Kit regular: 5000

I know people loves Luke the most but to me he looks like an ape as darklord Dave mentioned. I really do not like the look on this figure and did not order before. Now I am on the wait list, however, even if I will not be able to buy, I will not go to ebay. I believe Kit Fisto (which I also ordered) is much more better :rolleyes:

I was kidding about the arms - they don't bother me at all (okay, not much). But I don't think Luke will be a high end collectible for the line - it's more likely to be a character such as Kit, which won't be repeated.

drbrad1975 said:
owever, I predict $250 to $300 in a year's time.

Cheers,

Brad

If this turns out to be true, 1/6 Luke will be worth much more than 1/4 PF Luke on the "secondary market." Somehow that just seems wrong.

Back