How do you rank the Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator

• Terminator

Votes: 214 39.5%
  • T2

Votes: 302 55.7%
  • T3

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • TS

Votes: 18 3.3%

• Total voters
Hahahahaha! Trust Hex to think of something like that. The funny thing is that it would probably make a big difference to the movie. It's so obvious that it makes you wonder why they didn't think of it themselves. I agree about Stahl as well, not the best choice for John.

What were they thinking....that's the real question. J/K:lol:lol:lol:lol

I think they were thinking more about the bucks they could get from the franchise rather than making the best movie they could. After the huge success that T2 was, they just decided to go with a formula that they thought would be good enough to get bums on seats. Sad but probably true.

T3 is what it is. It was always going to be a very tough job trying to top T1 and T2.

Those deletions were forced? I thought Cameron had full control and removed scenes for his own reasons?

edit - WTF? How'd this post end up in this thread?? I posted it in the other one!

Well seriously I actually did post that in one of Butters other Terminator threads in response to a completely different discussion. Next thing it ended up in here. The most bizarre glitch I've ever experienced with this board.

How are we to know if you don't? :lol Anyway, if Cameron had his way, his movies would probablyl be 3 hours or more, but the execs and cinemas like the whole 2 hours or less thing.

That's not just unique to Cameron, though. :lol

I think I will go with The Terminator.
Coz this is some really-really creepy tech-horror and the confrontation of man and robot looks very good there.

T2 is awesome too and I'm LOVING it, but the T1 is still the superior robot-movie.

Terminator 2: He was even better than the first one and there will never be a better one.

Terminator 1/Terminator Salvation: Nearly the same IMO because I really liked Salvation. The next film after Salvation will definitly be the one with the future scenes form the first and second one. So I wasn't dissapointed that we didn't saw the hole stuff like plasma/ laser guns at all because salvation is before that.

Terminator 3 does not count IMO because it was the most stupid Terminator film I've ever seen.

By the way I also don't like the Sarah Connor Chronicles series.

Last edited:
T3 had Arnold. So that made it better then Salvation. :lol

Terminator Salvation? More like "Terminator" Salvation. Bleh! A Terminator movie without Arnold isn't truly a Terminator movie. I'm glad that McG's new reboot is forever in development hell.

Linda Hamilton was right that the series should have ended with T2 being the last movie.

Back