How do you rank the Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator

• Terminator

Votes: 214 39.5%
  • T2

Votes: 302 55.7%
  • T3

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • TS

Votes: 18 3.3%

• Total voters
Iit's made from PAPER! :horror:eek

Terminator01.jpg

Tpc12.jpg

Site here:

https://ghostman.zombie.jp/T800make.html

You must have 'detailed files on the human anatomy'. How do you rate the Terminator's surgery skills in T1 or his suturing in T2? :wink1:

It's unrealistic outside the context of the movie; however, he did a good job considering that intramuscular, nerve, arterial damage, and primary or secondary infections aren't a factor. The trauma associated with multiple ballistic injuries of that nature would normally result in the requirement for the specific skills of several specialized surgeons.

No there isn't. I still find it hard to believe that it's all made from paper, but apparently it all is...

It's unrealistic outside the context of the movie; however, he did a good job considering that intramuscular, nerve, arterial damage, and primary or secondary infections aren't a factor. The trauma associated with multiple ballistic injuries of that nature would normally result in the requirement for the specific skills of several specialized surgeons.

Well, any of our disagreements on the forums here aside, much respect for doing that job. Not something I could ever have done with my life for so many reasons, amongst them my being a bit squeamish at the sight of gore and blood. But someones gotta do it.

That's very nice of you to say that. Gore certainly comes with the territory, but I tend to see beyond that and imagine what the end results will be. As a surgeon, I have to make decisions that can change a life forever. It's always challenging, varied and very rewarding. I don't think there's anything more valuable than bringing someone back to life. It is not just a job to me, it's something I enjoy immensely. It's great being part of a team that can change a persons life for the better. Talking with patients long after their surgery and hearing, 'doctor you changed my life' -- knowing the impact you can make in a person's life. There are ups and downs, but I can't think of anything more rewarding.

No there isn't. I still find it hard to believe that it's all made from paper, but apparently it all is...

Found this vid while searching for Terminator papercraft on youtube. Amazing stuff! ^_^

[ame="https://youtu.be/LXqAGlxgtFI"]302 Found[/ame]

That's very nice of you to say that. Gore certainly comes with the territory, but I tend to see beyond that and imagine what the end results will be. As a surgeon, I have to make decisions that can change a life forever. It's always challenging, varied and very rewarding. I don't think there's anything more valuable than bringing someone back to life. It is not just a job to me, it's something I enjoy immensely. It's great being part of a team that can change a persons life for the better. Talking with patients long after their surgery and hearing, 'doctor you changed my life' -- knowing the impact you can make in a person's life. There are ups and downs, but I can't think of anything more rewarding.

Exactly, I can't imagine there is anything more rewarding, at least not in that particular way. And with the kind of commitment and responsibility involved you'd certainly need to enjoy it otherwise it just wouldn't be worth the hours. It must take a special kind of individual to work through all the stresses and come out the other side. The rest of us who take easier rides in life are fortunate that others have loftier ambitions :lol

I go t2,t1,t3,then ts .I hated t3 when I saw it in the movies but the more I watched it the more it grew on me.I still like the 1st 2 better but its not far behind imo

Watched T3 again the other night....nope, still think it sucks. And disappointing considering Jonathan Mostows comments about T1 in the extras for that film seemed to suggest he knew what was great about the original

Watched T3 again the other night....nope, still think it sucks. And disappointing considering Jonathan Mostows comments about T1 in the extras for that film seemed to suggest he knew what was great about the original

:lol such a POINTLESS movie it is, no?!
Last time I tried to watch it two years ago... Don't wanna feel like a vegetable any moar! :drool:crying:crying:crying

Back