How do you rank the Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator

• Terminator

Votes: 214 39.5%
  • T2

Votes: 302 55.7%
  • T3

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • TS

Votes: 18 3.3%

• Total voters
For T-3, the guy that played John Connor just didn't cut it for me, and Arnold went between being serious to trying to be funny just made the character less of a forceful presence then in the two previous movies.

1] The Terminator
2] Terminator 2
3] Terminator Salvation
4] Terminator 3

Although I wish Salvation and T3 didn't exist the way they are.

Just got through watching Salvation and it's actually a pretty good movie.

Just got through watching Salvation and it's actually a pretty good movie.

Yes i was surprised when i saw it as well. It didnt have a lot going for it, charlies angels director and all that but it was actually much better than i expected. Lost steam towards the end though but overall good.
A massive improvement over T3.

Yeah, the end did seem a little condensed and rushed...they could have done more. It's like they left the end open for a sequel.

salvation was better than i thought it would be as well. i wish connor had died and they would have put his face on marcus.

salvation was better than i thought it would be as well. i wish connor had died and they would have put his face on marcus.

Yeah, I read about that alternative ending somewhere. I think that would have been a cooler ending, too.

I wonder if they'll make 2 more? I hope they do.

I wouldn't hold my breath. The license is locked up in bankruptcy hell, and much like MGM's Bond and The Hobbit, will stay that way for quite some time forcing the principal actors away for other obligations by the time it clears the surface. So if we ever see the sequels, there's potential they'll be Bale-less. And that's if the studio even wants to do T:S sequels vs. a reboot/remake of the original.

Back