How do you display your Jabba?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luchador138

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've had the SS Jabba the Hutt for almost a year now sitting in its box, and the reason why I haven't displayed it yet is because I'm waiting to get a Detolf when money allows it. First question will he fit in a Detolf on his throne? Second question if he doesn't what would be a good thing to get to display him that also would let him collect not dust?

He will never fit in a detolf under any circumstances. Measure him for an upside down aquarium if you want to keep the dust off. Me, I just set him on my mantle.

And I think this goes in the Star Wars forum. :peace

:horror

....wait...the sideshow figure?..........oh.....oops...:(

never mind then sorry, i misunderstood the title :angelsmil

:lol

He will never fit in a detolf under any circumstances. Measure him for an upside down aquarium if you want to keep the dust off. Me, I just set him on my mantle.

On one hand I don't want him to collect dust but it doesn't do him any good to just be in his box forever.

This is how I used to display my Jabba. :monkey2

S7300005.jpg

I had him at one point on top of 2 Detolfs and he was fine. Then moved him on top of an Ikea Expedit. Then finally found a small display case to fit him in for now until I can find a bigger display case on Craigslist…

014.jpg

Last edited:
This is how I used to display my Jabba. :monkey2

S7300005.jpg

I didn't buy him off you did I? If I did trust me he has a great home, its for sure one of my top 5 pieces in my collection. I also have Bib and Salious Crumb. I'm just missing the Han in Carbonite but soon I'll get that.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>This is how I used to display my Jabba. :monkey2

That is just too cool, nice setting.

I devoted a whole "nook" to Jabba and built a base shelf and stairs for him. Still a work in progress though.

Dust is just a minor nuisance though. All I do is occasionally take him outside and use compressed air to clean the pieces off.

It's my favorite setup from SS.

I didn't buy him off you did I? If I did trust me he has a great home, its for sure one of my top 5 pieces in my collection. I also have Bib and Salious Crumb. I'm just missing the Han in Carbonite but soon I'll get that.

Nope I still have him. I plan on selling all my 12inch figure eventually but he will stay.

Bottom middle shelf, this display cabinet was pretty much built around my display issues with Jabba and my detolfs, problem I have now is the Han in Carbonite is too tall for this display cabinet, so Im looking at a new cabinet again ! FFS ! Damn you Sideshow, damn you !

3595753376_e686772d1d_o.jpg

3595772998_dc5dfdd5b7_o.jpg

Nope I still have him. I plan on selling all my 12inch figure eventually but he will stay.

Where did you get the stairs from they look so awesome with the set up, I think I just might crack and display him on top of a book shelve that is low enough to admire him but also wide enough. Problem is I have stuff on it now and have gotten used to it, but should display him.......... Ah the hell with it! Hopefully I'll have picture up soon......

Back